December 2012 Moms

neasua not letting me eat :(

what else can i eat for morning sickness because crackers and pretzels are not doing the trick and im so hungry
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: neasua not letting me eat :(

• You have all the right letters, just in the wrong order. Nausea. ;)

Steel-cut oats are supposed to be good for that. And lemon, believe it or not. Lemon water, smelling the freshly cut lemon, etc.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loo52Loo52 member
    I know this might sound crazy, but I just discovered fresh pineapple REALLY works for me. My nausea has been so bad this week but I had a few bites of the stuff and I feel great! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • lol ops and thanks im going to try it when i get home
  • Startchy foods work well for me. I have to eat a little bit of potato or something and that helps a lot.
    Daffney DH Frank 02/06/2010 DS Austin 08/08/2001 DS Matthew 07/16/09 Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers Notes:
  • honestly, just eat...eat eggs and toast, eat chicken noodle soup, eat every few hours and dont let yourself get to the hungry point..thats what makes you sick.
  • imagenk1220:
    honestly, just eat...eat eggs and toast, eat chicken noodle soup, eat every few hours and dont let yourself get to the hungry point..thats what makes you sick.

Agreed.  Other than a few major aversions I'm having, I find that if I just keep snacking it keeps the nausea at a 5 instead of a 9 :)

• Try some fruit, maybe a smoothie.

I have been putting peanut butter on a lot of stuff to try and get more substance and protein into what I eat.

As a PP mentioned, eggs and toast also may not always sound appetizing but I have managed to do ok eating those too. Easy enough! 

Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • Smoothies worked for me at first but I cant go near them now, honestly all i want is bagels; lots and lots of bagels. Rice cakes with a slice of cheese on top also works because protein helps. If you can get down yogurt it has a ton of protein, so you should feel better if you can manage it (not that I can)- this coming from the girl who could NOT eat dinner and is now up at 3 am eating a bowl of grated carrots (seriously! what the heck!)
  • I know a lot of people say that carbs work for them but they just add to the nausea for me.  Eating lots of small meals of protein, veggies, and fruit helps me.  PP was right about not letting yourself get too hungry.  I've found that eating a little something when I first wake up helps.  Snacks of applesauce, peanut butter, mini-babybel cheese, fresh fruit, greek yogurt and even milk have helped me.  Chocolate pudding isn't bad either.  ;) 
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • oh really wow thanks im going to try that Smile
  • im going to try that thanks Smile
  • cool ill try the eggs and toast i have been eating chicken noodle soup its about what my stomach could handle that i dont throw up lol thanks
  • im going to try it thanks Smile
  • i have been eating fruits like watermelon grapes and apples im going to eat the peanut butter and see what it does for me thanks
  • i love yogurt so im going to go and get some and see if it works thanks i hope you get to eat something and feel better soon sweetie
  • wow cool im going to try all of your good ideas and hopefully it works thanks so much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"