North Carolina Babies

Wendy

I was catching up on some posts & saw you asked about the CD trial from Jillian's Drawers. I did it, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask or email (beckyhanes at gmail)...I may not be checking in reguarly b/c I'm visiting my parents for Thanksgiving.

Re: Wendy

• Thanks for letting me know!  I'm still mulling it over and on the fence about the whole thing.  I'm afraid I will end up spending a fortune if I do it!  So hmmmmm.....

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• It is easy to get carried away, but you can do it affordably if you just have some willpower.  I think I spent about $200 on what diapers we have, and then some more on things like wetbags, pail liners, and detergent.  And I didn't spend it all at once.  I bought what I could when I could, and my mom and MIL each bought us a few diapers too, just because they wanted to help out and were excited about CD'ing too. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't even brought it up to DH either....not sure how he would even feel about it.  But yes, I would really really have to practice some self control if I did it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"