November 2011 Moms
Options

Bath tub ring seats

Does anyone know what I'm talking about..Are these not on the market anymore? I have looked in stores while shopping  & can't find them.

https://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/infant-bath-tub-swivel-seat-ring

Like this one...

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bath tub ring seats

• Options
    My mom was talking about these today!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options
    I have one... I got it at a Mom & Pop store, I couldn't find one at BRU... they are also available online.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got mine off amazon. 

I dont remember the name but it has a toy bar and comes in 3 different colors.. Blue, orange and yellow 

• Options
    I bought a non swivel one from walmart. It was dream baby brand.
  • Options
    I'm going to order one so I can bathe both kids in the tub together. I used one for the first time on vacation and really liked it. 
  • Options
    I got one at Buy Buy Baby for DS1 when he was about 7-8 months. We loved it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageStefB28:

I looked at the Buy Buy website the other day & didn't see them. Our Buy Buy Baby is about 45 mins out of my way, I didn't want to just ride over there. Looks like I'm gonna be ordering one.

*running to Amazon to check them out now*  Thanks for the input :)

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My little brother had one of these! it was blue amd spun around and had all these bright rainbow beads on it... I completely forgot about them though, never even thought of getting one for Maya.... Hmmm I'll have to look into it!
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Ohh this is just what we need, because DS is just starting to get too big for his infant one. I had it narrowed down to 2, and this one seemed to have the best reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/BeBeLove-E-Zee-Baby-Bath-Ring/dp/B0058OI9SS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1335811868&sr=8-4

because alot of people said the suction isn't that great on this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-On-Me-Baby-Yellow/dp/B003YL3EIW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335811868&sr=8-1

However, I think I will get it from overstock.com cuz it's almost $10 cheaper there.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imageJamiesWife2010:

imageStefB28:

I looked at the Buy Buy website the other day & didn't see them. Our Buy Buy Baby is about 45 mins out of my way, I didn't want to just ride over there. Looks like I'm gonna be ordering one.

*running to Amazon to check them out now*  Thanks for the input :)

Buy Buy Baby stopped stocking them last summer. I went back and forth with them about it because it was on my registry and they said Aquababy was redesigning the seat and it would be available in Jan 2012. BBB still doesn't have it though. 

DD born 11/20/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"