Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Graco Travel System question

Does anyone know why it seems that none of the Graco Travel Systems come equipped with the Snugride 35? It seems that all of the systems we are looking at either come with the original Snugride or the Snugride 30. From what I've seen, if I want the Snugride 35 with a matching stroller, I'll have to buy them separately. TIA!

BFP #1 on 6/23/11. Missed m/c. D&C on 8/18/11. BFP #2 on 1/1/12!EDD=9/13/12-Hang on baby! image

Re: Graco Travel System question

• Options
    Have you checked their website? 
  • Options
    Yes I checked the website.
    BFP #1 on 6/23/11. Missed m/c. D&C on 8/18/11. BFP #2 on 1/1/12!EDD=9/13/12-Hang on baby! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Graco Stylus Deluxe comes with a Snugride 35 and Stroller, at least the one I found at BRU does.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTnG05:
    The Graco Stylus Deluxe comes with a Snugride 35 and Stroller, at least the one I found at BRU does.

Did you buy online or in-store? The Graco webiste only advertises  the Stylus Deluxe with the Snugride 30. I don't see a Deluxe version on the BRU webiste, but the Stylus version they do advertise still only has the Snugride 30.

• Options
    imageminot614:

imageTnG05:

Did you buy online or in-store? The Graco webiste only advertises  the Stylus Deluxe with the Snugride 30. I don't see a Deluxe version on the BRU webiste, but the Stylus version they do advertise still only has the Snugride 30.

I bought it in the store.  I never looked for it online, so I'm not sure if that means it's no longer available or not but I just bought it in late Feb/early March. I was in the store looking at what they had available and came across it.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's because typically the Graco Travel System is meant to be less money, offering the 35 would really increase the price. Graco travel systems are marketed as a low budget option.
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

imagegimmietimmies:It's because typically the Graco Travel System is meant to be less money, offering the 35 would really increase the price. Graco travel systems are marketed as a low budget option.

Yes

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmm, I have a Snugride 35 with a matching stroller.....I got it at BBB though and it was exclusive to them.  I don't think they sell the pattern I got anymore though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"