June 2012 Moms
Options

Noelle Elizabeth born April 30th

2»

Re: Noelle Elizabeth born April 30th

• Options
    Beautiful name! Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope little miss Noelle gets to go home son.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    0ashley0ashley member
    congratulations!
    June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you for all of the well wishes!

We thought she might come early due to my son being born close to 31 weeks.  And when I started bleeding, I really thought she would born earlier.  I was thankful that I had at least gotten past 30 weeks.  My son came really fast, and I was fully dialated so they could not stop delivery.  With my daughter, my cervix was closed so they really tried to do everything that they could to keep her in longer. 

I was put on hospital bedrest on 3/29 when I started having some bleeding.  I got released to home bedrest on 3/31.  But then they did a vaginal ultrasound on 4/3 and determined that my cervix was only 12 mm with blood above it.  There has also been a concern with a placenta previa issue as well in my pregnancy.  So I was readmitted for hospital bedrest on 4/3.  I had borderline bleed that happened overnight on 4/13-4/14--with a 50/50 chance for delivery by c-section.  But they controlled the bleeding.  I had a small bleed at night on 4/16, but then they controlled the bleeding.  I had another vaginal ultrasound on 4/20.  My cervix was 18mm, with a little bit of clot and blood above it.  my placenta had moved out of the way, so I was cleared for a vaginal delivery.  And I was released to the hospital for home bedrest that night on 4/20.  I went to a followup appointment on 4/24, and I got released back to work on 4/25.  I had already taken close to 4 weeks of short term disability, and I did not want it to go into my 6 weeks of maternity leave.  So I went back to work on 4/25.  On Sunday, the red bleeding was not going away like it normally does, and there was more contractions that I was aware of.  So that was the reason I called the obgyn on call, and she suggested that I come into triage so they could evaluated me. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    Oem617Oem617 member
    Congrats on your little girl!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    that is a great weight at that age! hope she gets to come home soon. congrats!
    diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    congratulations!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome Noelle!  Hope you're both home soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wow!  congrats on baby Noelle -- i'm glad it turned out ok despite all the issues you've had!  Congrats again and hoping she'll be able to home soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Wow! Congrats on your new addition to the family! Wishing Noelle a short NICU stay and your entire family all the best.

Also - love your name!

pregnancy pregnancy
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope you're both home soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lilredjlilredj member
    Congrats!!  Hope she has a quick stay in the NICU!!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little lady!  I love the name you chose. 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"