Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Good Price on City Select?

I am due with my second in September.  My DD will be just over 2 years old at that point.  I've been researching double strollers, and of course keep coming back to the City Select, which is $$$.  I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any discount sites that I may find one cheaper than retail, or perhaps if there are times of year when it is better to get to the stores than others (like how all furniture stores have big sales around holiday time).  I am keeping an eye on local consignment shops and craigslist, but it seems that not many people part with their City Selects to sell them second-hand!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Price on City Select?

• Options
    I would think that around the time of the new year's models coming out would be the best time to get a new one...a few months ago some of the websites had a great deal on the City Select with the 2nd seat for certain colors, something around $499 and it included the 2nd seat!  You may be able to do a search on 2011 ones and see if anyone is having that kind of sale.  You may be able to get last year's model!
    Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks- I will google for 2011 model sales!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got mine from albeebaby.com after searching prices for a while. They have free shipping and you won't pay taxes on it.

Good luck!

DS #1: (Summer 2010) Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Endometrin & B2B IUIs (Hail Mary Cycle) DC #2&3: IVF #1 (November 2011) Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageTryingforBaby1:

I got mine from albeebaby.com after searching prices for a while. They have free shipping and you won't pay taxes on it.

Good luck!

Oh I'm so glad you mentioned the site and seem happy with it- when I searched their site came up as the best deal, but I had never heard of it before and was a bit hesitant to order such a big item from an online store I hadn't heard of before. 

• Options
    imageJamiedoll01:
    imageTryingforBaby1:

Good luck!

Oh I'm so glad you mentioned the site and seem happy with it- when I searched their site came up as the best deal, but I had never heard of it before and was a bit hesitant to order such a big item from an online store I hadn't heard of before. 

I have ordered a bunch of things from them and they have been fantastic. When I bought my City Select, they dropped their price about a week later. When I contacted them, they issued me a refund for the price difference very quickly and happily.

DS #1: (Summer 2010) Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Endometrin & B2B IUIs (Hail Mary Cycle) DC #2&3: IVF #1 (November 2011) Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"