Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Best kid song CDs?

Need to build up our kid music collection.  Thanks :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best kid song CDs?

• Options
    check out Jim Gill, got a cd a couple of years ago - love it! the songs are super catchy.
    DD: June 2011    DS: September 2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsDLMrsDL member
    I noticed DS loved choo choo soul by Disney at daycare so I bought it. Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps him quiet in the car. It's not bad, we can listen to it without wanting to poke our eardrums out after 15 minutes.  Actually the songs are pretty catchy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

::lurking::

I love Name Your Tune CDs.  They record your babies name in the songs--and not after the fact either.  Each name gets it's own CD recorded. 

• Options
    I really like the Wee Sing CDs. I also bought this. I like it because it's familiar kids' songs, but they're not sung in an annoying way. And, I've heard great things about Caspar Babypants.
  • Options
    DS loooooves Raffi and Sharon, Lois and Bram.  We also do a lot of kids radio on the pandora, which is great when we're in the car and he goes to grumpy town!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    frlcbfrlcb member
    Justin Roberts, Ralph's World, The Terrible Twos, Frances England, TheyMight Be Giants, Lisa Loeb, Recess Monkey, Sara Hickman, Brady Rymer, Laurie Berkner, Ellis Paul, Caspar Babypants, Dan Zanes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our current favorite is The Jimmies.
  • Options
    The toddler and baby Pandora stations are pretty awesome. I highly recommend them especially considering they are free !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"