Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Robs867 = Yourmom 5309 - Re-Introduction

I have not been around too much over the past hum...uh...yikes...seven months. I can blame it on work, being pregnant, expecting 3u3, BGP explosion, but it is probably just because I have been a lazy a$$. I changed my screen name during that time because of all the BGP drama.  I was originally Robs867.

** For those of you who do not know what I am referring to, please check out jerk store's trilogy.

Nonetheless, I am back ? back again. So I figured I would reintroduce myself to the bumpies who don't know my new screen name and/or those who don't know me well. For those of you who don't know me, here is a brief breakdown:

I live in New Orleans. I loveeeee food, especially wings. I am an emotional eater - I have the hips to prove it. DH and I are both attorneys. I am a huge LSU and New Orleans Saints fan - the city is still mourning the tragedy of bounty-gate. Despite being sarcastic, I am horrible at recognizing tone over the internet. The spell-check function on my tb account doesn't work, so I never edit my posts... it's not that I am lazy, it's just that I don't care.  So please do not correct my typos. I love O.A.R. and need to find someone to drag to a Pink concert with me.  In the South, it is never too early to have a cocktail ? that is why mimosas and bloody-marys were invented.  If I had life my way, I would eat bar food and drink beer everyday without gaining a pound.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Robs867 = Yourmom 5309 - Re-Introduction

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay! I've missed you. Hope you stick around!
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back!
  • imagebuffaluffagus:

Hi Robs. I'm a 5'6" aries from Wisconsin. I like cheese curds and microbrews, as well as long walks on the beach.

You forgot to mention Hooters and fried pickle virgin that prefers beer in a big glass boot.  ;)

• Now I want a bloody mary.

Helloooooooo!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey Robs, welcome back! I missed your adorable family siggy pic.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagebuffaluffagus:
    imageyourmom5309:
    imagebuffaluffagus:

Hi Robs. I'm a 5'6" aries from Wisconsin. I like cheese curds and microbrews, as well as long walks on the beach.

You forgot to mention Hooters and fried pickle virgin that prefers beer in a big glass boot.  ;)

God, you're right. At least some of us can hang, glass boot notwithstandimg

Spookyeyez4evah!

Tear :'(  What a great trip.  You need to email or facebook me that pic.

That was my last weekend of alcohol before my surprise BFP.  I saw a huge ice cold bud light tall boy at the gas station the other day.  I swear I almost had an orgasim.  I can't bf this go round bc of meds, so would it be totally tacky to pick up a huge, crisp ice cold beer on my way home after delivery?  Probably.  But no one has to know.  ;)

• i JUST got the 5309 part of your new name. just now.
  • imageJerkStore213:
    i JUST got the 5309 part of your new name. just now.

K, seriously?!?  I guess I will let it slide because you picked up on my "just like Ronnie said" comment in the past.  Consider this your one and I only pass.   

• I miss your face. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Hi Rob, I don't remember you but hello anyway.

My name is Kit. I like WarCrack and reading about Vampire sex (without sparkles TYVM) and having all sorts of other sex and baking stuff, not necessarily in that order. My fave color is cobalt blue and I like dogs > cats.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Hey boo ::blows kisses::
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • imageKitiara5512:

Hi Rob, I don't remember you but hello anyway.

My name is Kit. I like WarCrack and reading about Vampire sex (without sparkles TYVM) and having all sorts of other sex and baking stuff, not necessarily in that order. My fave color is cobalt blue and I like dogs > cats.

What are these stories you speak of?

::wonders if you live close to me::

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Butting into this lovefest.  Hi Robs!  How are you freakin 35 weeks already?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"