2nd Trimester
Options

OMG I THINK I'M PREGNANT!

I haven't had my period in months, I am gaining weight & my bewbs are leaky. I peed on 3 sticks & they all said positive.

Do you think I may be KTFU?!!? !?! !?!1111!?! !?

Re: OMG I THINK I'M PREGNANT!

• Options
    TTGP, is that you??
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Options
    I don't know... you failed to mention your failure to use birth control, and any indigestion. I think those positive tests still might be suspect.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    See this is why you should use BC while pregnant!  Now you are 21 weeks pregnant and 4 weeks pregnant again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageATMmom324:
    See this is why you should use BC while pregnant!  Now you are 21 weeks pregnant and 4 weeks pregnant again!

If I had any idea how to post a GIF I would find one of a slow clap and post it here. Excellent! Yes

• Options
    imageATMmom324:
    whatever am I going to do?  Crying
  • Options
  • Options
    imagejudahsmommy1:
    I don't know... you failed to mention your failure to use birth control, and any indigestion. I think those positive tests still might be suspect.
    I may wait a week & test again. I swear though, after we had secks, I could feel the magic happening!
  • Options

imageLILBIT1221:
    imagejudahsmommy1:
    I may wait a week & test again. I swear though, after we had secks, I could feel the magic happening!

Yeah, but did you HEAR the sperm meet the egg? Without that *sizzle pop*, I doubt it actually happened. Maybe your tests are faulty.

After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12

• Options
    imagekelnyc:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imagejudahsmommy1:

Yeah, but did you HEAR the sperm meet the egg? Without that *sizzle pop*, I doubt it actually happened. Maybe your tests are faulty.

you mean, like pop rocks?

Oh, and did I mention that my pet pig keeps following me & that my neighbor's, niece's, cousin's, little brother pointed at my tummy & said baby?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, GO TO YOUR DOCTOR, OMG!!!!!!!!111111111111111
    But, I thought this place was here for support! You guise are SO MEAN!!!!11!!!!! You should love all pregnant women!

Sookie, do you think my boyfriend can deliver my baby? He has birthed baby goats before. LMK

• Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagekelnyc:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imagejudahsmommy1:

Oh, and did I mention that my pet pig keeps following me & that my neighbor's, niece's, cousin's, little brother pointed at my tummy & said baby?

It's actually more like hearing those screaming fireworks from a distance.

• Options
    imagekelnyc:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagekelnyc:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imagejudahsmommy1:

It's actually more like hearing those screaming fireworks from a distance.

ha-ha ok, the pic made me laugh.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I bet she didn't hear anything because really she got pregnant from a toilet seat! She seems like the type >.>
  • Options
    imagejudahsmommy1:

imageATMmom324:

If I had any idea how to post a GIF I would find one of a slow clap and post it here. Excellent! Yes

Ask and ye shall receive

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMandJS:
    SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick out tongue
    I totally should have put this on 1tri. It's been so quiet today. :/
  • Options
    imageCherry3142:
    I bet she didn't hear anything because really she got pregnant from a toilet seat! She seems like the type >.>
    FOR YOUR INFORMATION! That is how I got pregnant with my first child! I was a virgin at the time. GAWD.
  • Options
    imagejessican08:
    imagejudahsmommy1:

imageATMmom324:

Ask and ye shall receive

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank You! LOL!

• Options

OMG NO WAY!!!  HOW EXCITING?!  CAN I THROW YOU A VIRTUAL BABY SHOWER NEXT WEEK?

CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    imagenola78:
    imageKasi80:

I'm pretty sure she's going to throw her own shower because she wants it to be perfect.

Oh yea!  Duh.  She should throw in a dollar dance too.  Not sure why but it would be fun!

CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    *giggle snort*  XD
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imageMandJS:
    SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick out tongue
    I totally should have put this on 1tri. It's been so quiet today. :/

I know! 2nd tri is where it's at today. Even that bowling post got dull fast. 

hahaha I was SO thinking this! I usually stay on 1st tri, but there hasn't been much excitement, so i decided to lurk on 2nd tri! Glad I did!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LILBIT every time I see your signature I crack up. Now THAT'S a siggy badge
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Seriously?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Yeah well MY husband's a DOCTOR and he says your DEFINITELY preggers!  Congrats! Stick out tongue
  • Options
    imageKasi80:
    imagenola78:
    imageKasi80:

I'm pretty sure she's going to throw her own shower because she wants it to be perfect.

Oh yea!  Duh.  She should throw in a dollar dance too.  Not sure why but it would be fun!

I was thinking a bump hump dance. Where they pay me money to rub all over my precious bump. Don't be ridic!
  • Options
    imagemccafffa:
    LILBIT every time I see your signature I crack up. Now THAT'S a siggy badge
    it is so appropriate for a pregnancy board, isn't it?
  • Options
    imagebellag8212:
    Seriously?
    uh, yeah. This IS a pregnancy board, is it not? Confused
  • Options
    imageKen&Anna:
    Yeah well MY husband's a DOCTOR and he says your DEFINITELY preggers!  Congrats! Stick out tongue
    ZOMG! YAY! did he tell you my die date? I totes need like 4 tickers!
  • Options

imageLILBIT1221:
    imageKen&Anna:

He said that "Period" you thought you had was probably just implantation bleeding, or it could have just been spotting from the baby moving around so you're actually like 3 months preggers already!!  You definitely need to start your registry today or you're never gonna be ready.

• Options
    imagenola78:
    imageKen&Anna:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imageKen&Anna:

He said that "Period" you thought you had was probably just implantation bleeding, or it could have just been spotting from the baby moving around so you're actually like 3 months preggers already!!  You definitely need to start your registry today or you're never gonna be ready.

But the important question is - was your period clear? Because a clear period means you are totally pregnant.
    It had glitter in it! Does that mean I am having a boy?

::trots off to wal-mart to start registry::

• Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagenola78:
    imageKen&Anna:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imageKen&Anna:

But the important question is - was your period clear? Because a clear period means you are totally pregnant.

No, glitter means girl. Little sailboats mean boy. If it's glitter sailboats, congrats it's twins! 

• Options
    imagejudahsmommy1:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagenola78:
    imageKen&Anna:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imageKen&Anna:

No, glitter means girl. Little sailboats mean boy. If it's glitter sailboats, congrats it's twins! 

sailboats? Then WTF do choo choo trains mean!?
  • Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"