1st Trimester

3 weeks

I just found out a couple days ago that I'm pregnant with baby #3! Exciting and scary... but I'm confused as to how I was able to get a positive result at barely 3 weeks. My cycles are only about 25 days, but have never been regular so I may be further along than I think. I was still very shocked to find out before I was even supposed to get my period (24 days into my cycle). Is this fairly normal or what? I feel like I should know the answer...
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List

Re: 3 weeks

• J+MSJ+MS member
    How do you know you are 3 weeks? Are you charting? 
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • No, not officially, just based off the first day of my cycle and EDD.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    If you aren't charting, then you can't know exactly when you ovulated. You may be later than you think. Either way, it's possible to get a BFP in your 4th week.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Thanks, exactly my thought just wanted to make sure.
  • My cycles are 23-25 days long and I got my BFP at 3 weeks 3 days; had it confirmed with blood work at 3weeks 4days. I do chart so I'm pretty certain of when I ovulated. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP#1:MC 8/20/2010| BFP#2:MC 7/9/2011| BFP#3:DD born 12/14/2012

• I don't chart. But I knew exactly when I ovulated and when I was suppose to start and how far along I was when I got an Positive Pregnancy test. The reason I knew is because I am very regular. I have 31 day cycle with a 14 day LP. I recorded my CM and took a fertility test when I noticed my CM changing. Had sex for a week straight. 

Dates: LMP 03/04/12

O Day: 03/21/12

MP: 04/04/12

Now I am almost 8 weeks Pregnant and have been to a doctor to confirm and my calculations where right on the penny. There were shocked.  So you don't have to chart your cycle to know when you o'd to know how far along you are. IF you know your body and pay attention to the signs that you body is telling you; then you should be just fine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have mittleschmerz so I know when I ovulate without charting. I was right on the money about conception, according to the u/s tech. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Kie310Kie310 member
    I got this BFP at 3 weeks & 2 days. I charted, I knew when I ovulated, 9 days later I POAS and there was the 2nd line. It is possible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageUnexpectedlyExpected:
    My cycles are 23-25 days long and I got my BFP at 3 weeks 3 days; had it confirmed with blood work at 3weeks 4days. I do chart so I'm pretty certain of when I ovulated. 

I was in the same boat.  It is possible, but better confirmed if you were charting.  Welcome and Congrat's

Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks. And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your hears and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"