TTC After a Loss

** November Angels Check-In **

Hello November Angel Mamas!

This is a weekly check-in for women who have suffered the loss of a November Angel.

If you would like to be added to our group, please reply to this message with your Screen name, EDD, And date & stage of loss. Please also tell us a little bit about yourself and your journey so far that has lead you to TTCAL.

As time goes on, it is only to be expected that there will be graduates.  Please feel free to post your BFP here when the time comes. 

**General Updates:  How are doing doing? Where in your TTCAL journey are you? Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share?

**Question of the week:   April Showers bring May Flowers... Since tomorrow is the First day of May, What is your favorite flower? What is special about it that makes it your favorite.

** Special Task **   Ask a random Question of the week for future use. The lucky winners whose questions I use get a special prize!!!

TTCAL November Angel Mamas

I wrote a special message to each and every one of you, and then the error message ate my post. Argggggg!!! I need to get back to work, so please know I am thinking of you all.

**Extra Special Hugs go out to  Gregermis. I hope you are recovering well.**

CCline09* EDD 11/2, Loss 3/12/12 @ 6w3d **

Karyn* EDD 11/7, Loss 3/9 @ 5w4d **

MAtoNC* EDD 11/10, Loss 3/14/12 @ 5w4d **

kristina.mason* EDD 11/11, Loss 3/19/12 @ 5w6d ** 

mattsgirl2004* EDD 11/11, Loss 3/27/12 @ 7w3d **

egsquared* EDD 11/14, Loss 3/11/12 @ 4w5d **  

AngShaun* EDD 11/14, Loss 4/10/11 @ 9w0d **  

Spruce14* EDD 11/15, Loss 3/21/12 @  5w4d  **

maddielynn* EDD 11/16, Loss @ 8w D&C 5/13/2011 **

emikat* EDD 11/16, Loss on 4/27/12 @ 11w0d ** 

big_noise* EDD 11/18, Loss 3/10/12, CP **  

Gregermis* EDD 11/18, Loss @ 5w5d ** 

Actingdiva09* EDD 11/19, Loss 4/3/12 @ 7w1d **  

AngShaun* EDD 11/19, Loss 3/15/12 @ 4w3d 

katharine25* EDD 11/23, Loss 3/30/12 @ 6w0d  

Badges:

We currently have 2 badges I believe. The beautiful November Angels courtesy of maddielynn321

[IMG*]https://i43.tinypic.com/11kwg1y.jpg[/IMG*] 

Or the Birth month flower 

Photobucket

[IMG*]https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/NovemberChrys_edited-1-2.jpg[/IMG]  

For both, take out the * after IMG.  

You can also grab the code by clicking on the badge itself in someone's siggy.

If you have any others you would like to share, or make your own please feel free, please do so! 

Have a wonderful week ladies!!

katharine25

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
<3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
 photo ellie.gifPhotobucket

Re: ** November Angels Check-In **

• Hi There.... Can I join in? 

My first angel, Logan, was due 11/23/11, but came into the world sleeping on 7/1/11 at 19w3d.  I am currently TTA until at least August.  We may postpone it further depending on how we are feeling and our results from testing.

**General Updates:  How are doing doing? Eh, I've been very anxious.  We walked in the march for babies yesterday, and I cried through most of it.   Where in your TTCAL journey are you? We are TTA.  Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share?  Tomorrow, I am having a hysteroscopy to remove a mass found in my uterus.  My OB will also be doing what I assume is a D&C to get rid of my old lining and correcting any other damage I have going on.

**Question of the week:   April Showers bring May Flowers... Since tomorrow is the First day of May, What is your favorite flower? What is special about it that makes it your favorite. I have a few favorites... sun flowers, yellow roses and tulips!  I just love the colors, the smell and the way I cheer up at the sight of them.

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• Still the same from last week...  on 5 units of Lupron till 5/3.

**General Updates:  How are doing doing? Ok, i guess... just waiting waiting and more waiting. 

Where in your TTCAL journey are you? On suppressants for 1st IVF cycle 

Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share?  5/3 bw and sono to make sure we can move onto stims

**Question of the week:   April Showers bring May Flowers... Since tomorrow is the First day of May, What is your favorite flower? What is special about it that makes it your favorite. Gerbera Daisys & Tulips... ikd they are so clean and pretty

• Loading the player...
  • **General Updates:  How are doing doing? I've been extra emotional since last week when my doctor told me my LP is too short. I just can't stop crying, once again. Last night we watched the Descendants and at the end i was hysterical...not for the movie but because of everything that has happened over the past month. Where in your TTCALjourney are you? Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share? We are about to approach my FW, so I'm eager to try again but also very discouraged. I am starting acupuncture tomorrow evening...we will see if that helps at all. I am also going in for BW on May 11th to test my progesterone levels. I will keep  you all posted on that. 

**Question of the week:   April Showers bring May Flowers... Since tomorrow is the First day of May, What is your favorite flower? What is special about it that makes it your favorite.  I am obsessed with peonies! I had a December wedding and my bouquet was mostly deep burgundy peonies. at the last minute my florist told me he couldn't get them because it was too cold out- good try buddy! I was working in NYC so during lunch I passed by the flower district to find TONS of burgundy peonies. He was mortified and I got the peonies! 

** Special Task **   Ask a random Question of the week for future use. The lucky winners whose questions I use get a special prize!!!

HMMM... hard one but since i'm in need for a vacation:

What is your favorite place you have traveled to and why?  

**I hope all of you ladies are doing well ((hugs))  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • **General Updates:  How are doing doing? Where in your TTCAL journey are you? Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share?

I am feeling great this week, after starting my first cycle post miscarriage on Thursday the 26th! We are able to start trying again this cycle and I am about 100 emotions wrapped into one... excited, nervous, fearful, and the list goes on and on. I did also just get back from my hematologist appointment. I had tested positive for two copies of the MTHFR a few years back and needed/wanted to get that all straightened out. The hematologist agreed with my OB that the kind I have is not posing a risk to miscarriage, so I don't need to do anything special. He is running the lupus anticoagulant test on me (since it was the only one that they didn't run on me that can increase the chances for miscarriage) and said I should get the results in about a week. So now I'm hoping and praying for that to come back normal, so I can finally, put that issue to rest for my own piece of mind. He was very informative, and said that alot of the research has changed in the last 3 or 4 years regarding the MTHFR mutation. Alone it's not an issue... it has to combine with others for it to pose a threat. It was all very interesting.

**Question of the week:   April Showers bring May Flowers... Since tomorrow is the First day of May, What is your favorite flower? What is special about it that makes it your favorite.

Gardenias... they remind me of my grandmother and the intricate way that they bloom are amazing!!  This is the same grandma who taught me the quote at a very young age that goes "hey, hey, hey, it's the 1st of May... outdoor f**king begins today". She's a classy lady! LOL!

BFP #1 3-1-12 EDD 11-11-12 Natural Miscarriage 3-19-12 / BFP #2 6-14-12 EDD 2-24-13 Chemical Pregnancy 6-20-12 / Homozygous a1298c MTHFR / Diagnosed Hypothyroidism (Hashimotos) / BFP #3 8-12-12; EDD 4-25-13 IT'S A GIRL! BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • **General Updates:   

How are doing doing? Well honestly, not that great right now... I don't know how much longer I can function like this... I'm gonna look into finding a therapist...

Where in your TTCAL journey are you? Still waiting for AF to show up.

Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share? I think my biggest revelation is seeing the signs of depression and how it's affecting my marriage... This is why I'm thinking of finding a therapist.

**Question of the week:

What is your favorite flower? The Stargazer Lily Smile I've been in love with it for years!! It's pink, beautifully shaped, and what I designed my bouquet around for our wedding Smile

** Special Task **   Ask a random Question of the week for future use. I have 2!!

-What is your favorite way to cool off in the summer heat?

- What is your favorite childhood summertime memory?

"For I know the plans I have for you,
  • ActingDiva-- just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hoping that your days get brighter soon. Also wanted to commend you for seeking out help when you think you need it! That's a huge step and you should be proud of yourself. :-)
    BFP #1 3-1-12 EDD 11-11-12 Natural Miscarriage 3-19-12 / BFP #2 6-14-12 EDD 2-24-13 Chemical Pregnancy 6-20-12 / Homozygous a1298c MTHFR / Diagnosed Hypothyroidism (Hashimotos) / BFP #3 8-12-12; EDD 4-25-13 IT'S A GIRL! BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageActingdiva09:

**General Updates:   

How are doing doing? Well honestly, not that great right now... I don't know how much longer I can function like this... I'm gonna look into finding a therapist...

Where in your TTCAL journey are you? Still waiting for AF to show up.

Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share? I think my biggest revelation is seeing the signs of depression and how it's affecting my marriage... This is why I'm thinking of finding a therapist.

**Question of the week:

What is your favorite flower? The Stargazer Lily Smile I've been in love with it for years!! It's pink, beautifully shaped, and what I designed my bouquet around for our wedding Smile

** Special Task **   Ask a random Question of the week for future use. I have 2!!

-What is your favorite way to cool off in the summer heat?

- What is your favorite childhood summertime memory?

((hugs)) I hope you feel better soon! I just want you to know, I think you're incredibly strong and brave for coming out in public about the MC (facebook, your blog). I wish I had the guts to do that...I feel a weight on my shoulders when i constantly have to play it off that we're not trying yet, not ready yet etc etc... I know you're feeling depressed right now, but i'm sure it will pass and I am sure that a therapist can help. <3 

• Thanks ladies... I would honestly be lost without you....
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • **General Updates:  How are doing doing? Ok, just waiting for those darn RPL results.

Where in your TTCAL journey are you? This was our first cycle TTCAL from this loss, and I think I'm 2 DPO (ff hasn't confirmed yet).  We're also 10 days from our EDD for our first loss.

Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share?  nothing scheduled right now.

**Question of the week:   April Showers bring May Flowers... Since tomorrow is the First day of May, What is your favorite flower? What is special about it that makes it your favorite. Tulips - they symbolize spring to me.  I'm always so excited to see them pop up in the yard.  It's a sign that winter is ending and warmer weather is on the way!

TTC #1 since 6/08. Cycle #6 - BFP 12/22/08, EDD 9/3/09, DD 8/14/09 at 37w1d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 6/11
    me=36 - low AMH, DH=38
    BFP #2 - 8/31/11, EDD 5/10/12, M/C 9/23/11
    BFP #3 - 3/4/12, EDD 11/14/12, CP 3/11/12
    BFP #4 - 5/9/12, EDD 1/19/13, CP 5/11/12
    BFP #5 - 8/22/12, EDD 5/5/13, CP 8/24/12
    IVF#1 - January 2013 - EPP/Antagonist - 7R, 3M, 2F, 3dt of 2 8-cell embies
    BFP #6 - 2/3/13, EDD 10/15/13, DS 9/18/13 at 36w1d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi everyone. Hope your Monday is going ok so far. Katharine, sorry your personal notes got eaten - that stinks!

**General Updates:  How are doing doing? Where in your TTCAL journey are you? Any appointments, updates or revelations that you would like to share?

I'm waiting to O in our 2nd cycle of TTA per Dr. orders. I don't remember where/when I noted it but I had 3 days of random spotting a few days after AF ended this cycle. I also had some spotting in the follicular phase last cycle. I called my Dr. b/c she wanted to hear if things were still weird, and she's having me come in next week to see her and for a blood draw. Glad she wants to see me but just nervous where all this is going. She also wanted me to do opks this week and I may have gotten my first ever positive. We'll see. I've never given them much use b/c I can't hold it very long, so I've been bad and using them with fmu Embarrassed b/c I'm not relying on them to BD anyway. 

Favorite flower is a tulip! Love them. :)

** Special Task **   Ask a random Question of the week for future use. The lucky winners whose questions I use get a special prize!!!

I like the question - What's the best thing you ever ate?

BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• I would like to join.  

I'm emikat EDD 11/16/2012, loss on 4/27/2012 at 11w0d.

My loss was discovered at my second OB appointment it was a missed miscarriage and the baby was only measuring about 6 weeks when I should have been 11.  I'm taking this pretty hard, but I'm grateful for the love and support of MH. He has been nothing but wonderful. I have also come to terms with the fact that we did have a baby together even if for such a short time and I feel blessed by that alone. 

Right now we are TTA for the month as I recover from the D&C.  We have an RE appointment on 5/17 to discuss IVF with possible PGD.   

My favorite flowers are poppies.  I love how light and fragile they look and their airiness makes me feel like I'm in a wistful happy state.  

TTC 10/11. IUI 2/12. BFP 3/8/12. 4/26/12 missed mc. RE consult 5/17/12. IVF #1 ER 7/13/12 53R, 41M ICSIed, 32F, 8 5d, 6 6d blasts - all PGD/frozen. PGD results 1 normal M and 1 normal F, 1 maybe M. FET 9/6, transferred 1 F embie. Beta 9/15 BFN. FET#2 planned for 11/2012 put off until 2013. Surprise BFP 11/21/12!! My son was born on 7/24/13!

FET 4/28/2015 - Transferred 1 M embie. 5/6/15 BFP!

• imageActingdiva09:

**General Updates:   

(((Hugs)))  It takes a lot of strength to recognize that you can't do it alone. This life after loss an incredible hard and dark road to travel down. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I promise. There's just no telling how long the tunnel is, and there's no shame i asking for help to get there.
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
  • imagekristina.mason:
    ActingDiva-- just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hoping that your days get brighter soon. Also wanted to commend you for seeking out help when you think you need it! That's a huge step and you should be proud of yourself. :-)

This. I hope you find someone to talk to soon. Sending some hugs your way.

BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• I am doing okay. Struggling a lot with depression and anger lately. Just really trying to focus on taking it a single day at a time. Our health insurance fell through so I am TTA until who knows when now which is sad, but my DH and I really need to work on our relationship so it's probably a good thing.

QOTW- I really like gerber daisies. They were used in my wedding and I think they are gorgeous, especially all the bright colors!

ST- What would your dream job be? 

• Spruce  - ((hugs)) hang in there!  A short LP is about the easiest thing to correct for.  Are you seeing an RE?  An OB would totally be able to handle this, but you might feel better if you talk to an RE as well.

ActingDiva ((HUGE HUGS)) - you know you can contact me anytime if you need some extra support.  Seeing a therapist sounds like a good move, though. 

Update - doing a lot better today than over the weekend.  I'm a little pissed the the RE insisted we do a D&C (awake by the way) as she didn't get much (as expected) and from the u/s she did afterwards to check, sounds like if she had done that first, maybe I wouldn't have had to do the D&C Angry.  I have been so happy with my RE up until now, but I'm really thinking about getting a second opinion and jumping ship.  *sigh*, we'll see how things go at my next appointment and if we get anything at all from the D&C. 

I haven't been told officially, but we'll be TTA for a month at least and my next FET will likely be in Aug instead of June now.

Eta: white roses 

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• I would like to be added. My screen name is MAtoNC. EDD was Nov 10. Ectopic discovered March 14. I was 5w4d. This was our second loss. Our first was in December, a natural miscarriage at 7w3d.

**General Updates:  I am okay, I guess. We are TTA until mid June post-mtx treatment. I have an appt in 2 weeks for an HSG. I was low-risk for an ectopic, so we want to see what's up. 

**Question of the week:   Calla lilies. Carried a small bunch at my wedding. I think they are simple and elegant.

Married 4/12/08 DS born 11/17/2009 via c-section at 39 weeks. 11/12/2011 BFP #2!! m/c 7w5d. 2/28/2012 BFP #3 Beta #1-12dpo = 18; Beta #2-16dpo = 185; Beta #3-18dpo = 505. EDD 11/10/2012. Ectopic discovered at 5w4d. D&C followed by methotrexate.
  • karyn3karyn3 member

Hi everyone,

My name is Karyn.  I had an EDD of 11/7/12 but m/c at 5 weeks, 2 days on March 9.

**General Updates:  I'm doing well enough.  I'm currently trying to get pg again.  I should be able to start testing at the end of this week.  I have only been trying to get pg since January but due to my m/c, age, and a low AMH number (.67), my OBGYN referred me to an infertility clinic.  In talking to the infertility doc, I asked him if I had my AMH test done when I was actually preg but didn't know yet, could that flaw the results.  Yes, he said.  So, if I'm not preg this month, I'll redo my AMH test to get some real results.  He did do an internal ultrasound and was able to see many beautiful eggs in my ovaries.  Yeah!

**Question of the week:   I love all flowers - mainly tullips, peonies, and hydrangeas.  I love colors though and flowers are so delicate and beautiful!

** Special Task **   Hmmm...a random question!  What have you done for YOURSELF in the last 24 hours?  Not for anyone else, but actually for you!

Thanks for starting this little check in.  I appreciate being able to be part of it.

Karyn

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageGregermis:

Spruce  - ((hugs)) hang in there!  A short LP is about the easiest thing to correct for.  Are you seeing an RE?  An OB would totally be able to handle this, but you might feel better if you talk to an RE as well.

ActingDiva ((HUGE HUGS)) - you know you can contact me anytime if you need some extra support.  Seeing a therapist sounds like a good move, though. 

Update - doing a lot better today than over the weekend.  I'm a little pissed the the RE insisted we do a D&C (awake by the way) as she didn't get much (as expected) and from the u/s she did afterwards to check, sounds like if she had done that first, maybe I wouldn't have had to do the D&C Angry.  I have been so happy with my RE up until now, but I'm really thinking about getting a second opinion and jumping ship.  *sigh*, we'll see how things go at my next appointment and if we get anything at all from the D&C. 

I haven't been told officially, but we'll be TTA for a month at least and my next FET will likely be in Aug instead of June now.

Eta: white roses 

You're flucking kidding me... are they at least able to run pathology testing? Hopefully an answer will make it worth the trauma.

BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"