August 2011 Moms

Update on CIO post.

Well we did it. It only took 21 mins. We only did one check in because it worked her up even more. I'm not going to lie I cried just as much as she did. I want to say thanks gals for the encouragement. Here's hoping the middle of the night goes well too.

Re: Update on CIO post.

• Ferber worked wonders for us, so hopefully it works for you too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!  You will both be sttn in no time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hang in there - for us, it was 4 days of pain, now followed by almost 4 weeks of sleeping 7pm - 7am.  I'm now a regular functioning human again, and LO seems much happier since we did it as well.

It feels terrible at the time, but it is totally, totally worth it!

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• Okay, she woke twice last night. I plan on weaning her off the night feedings. After she finished her bottle at 1am I put her in the crib and she cried for 8mins then at 4am she cried until 5 and woke at 8! I feel so good about this and already I feel rested! Thanks everyone!
  • I'm glad you're having luck!  We finally tried CIO too and are down to 1 wake up a night to eat.   It's so nice to sleep again isn't it?!
    CafeMom Tickers
  • red1976red1976 member
    Glad to hear it went ok!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Great news!!!
    3 failed IUIs, 1 successful IVF Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimage
  • imageshanado:
    Okay, she woke twice last night. I plan on weaning her off the night feedings. After she finished her bottle at 1am I put her in the crib and she cried for 8mins then at 4am she cried until 5 and woke at 8! I feel so good about this and already I feel rested! Thanks everyone!

that's terrific!! We were able to drop the 1 am pretty fast. the 4/5 am....eh not quite (some days) but I bet you feel a lot better already :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"