Pregnant after 35
Options

CVS Results

So I paid the extra fee to get the results back in 2 days instead of 8 and everything is great!! God answered my prayers!! and.....Its a BOY!! So excited now but I have to tell you... Im not sure if I would do the test again because I totally stressed myself out the last two days!! My poor baby is probably relieved that I stopped stressing and he can relax now!! lol Good thing I did the early results because I would have never made it a week!!

Thanks everyone!!

Re: CVS Results

• Options
    congrats.  Great news.  congrats on  your boy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • Options
    Many congrats! It is SO stressful (and I had to wait 2 weeks!) but then it's so great to be able to relax so early.  
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • Options
    Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Halloween Shopping
  • Options
    Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats! Wonderful news!
  • Options

YAY! Congrats! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am anxiously awaiting the results of my blood test. I was going to have the CVS, but when I went to my Dr to make the appt, he told me of a NEW blood test JUST released in the USA in March. It has been around in Europe a while....

It is called Verify, and it is 99.8% accurate for Downs Syndrome. NO RISK to the baby. It is not yet covered by insurance ($$$$$) and the wait time for the results is 8-11 DAYS! I am dying over here!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"