Health & Exercise
Options

1st Tri - Blood after exercise?

Im 6.5 wks, and been working out regularly (as always) I just finished a 30 min workout (cardio, weights, lunges, etc) and now I have blood coming out (it is tinged brown, not pure bright red)

Is this something I should be concerned about? Or is it normal after exersice?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st Tri - Blood after exercise?

• Options
    I had the same exact thing happen at around 6.5 weeks! I did a barre workout and noticed a little blood afterwards. I freak out about everything, so I went to the Dr. and everything was fine. If you are worried you can always go just to be safe, but I have heard that as long as its not bright red and a lot of it...then you should be fine. Wishing you a H&H pregnancy! :)
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! image
  • Options
    It's called spotting.  Sometimes it can be of concern, usually not if it is after sex or exercise.  Sit with your feet up and drink lots of water.  You should call your dr and let them know
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Spotting can be normal for some women in early pregnancy.  I had spotting the first half of my pregnancy and it wasn't triggered by exercise or anything.  It just happened.  I'm 29 weeks now and baby is doing well.

Mention it to your doctor!  If you are noticing a pattern that the spotting happens after exercise, they may recommend that you take it easy for a few days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"