2nd Trimester

Any good ideas for backaches?

I'm at week 27 and have terrible backaches at the same time everyday- anyone have ideas for relief??

Re: Any good ideas for backaches?

• I took one of my DH's tube socks (clean) and filled it with uncooked rice when pg with my DH.  I'd stick the whole thing in the microwave and heat it up so I could put it wherever it hurt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tylenol & a heating pad are my savior.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been doing a heating pad and then ice or vice versa. I had a bad back before getting pregnant though. You know what I have been dealing with is excruciating hip pain while sleeping! 
  • I use a heating pad.
    Edd 8-14-12, Team pink Ds#1 born 6-14-03 Ds#2 born 5-7-05 Skylar Dominique born 7/30/2012 @ 7:30pm 6lbs 12oz and 18 3/4 inches
  • Tennis balls! I have had horrible lower back pain and my doctor told me to massage my lower back with a tennis ball. It really gives a deep massage and feels amazing!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Chiro who specializes in PG.
  • Personal Massager with a firm vibration...hey they are "massagers" or find a spa that offers pregnancy massages. Doctor's office may also have a brochure for back pain relief...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Someone on an earlier post mentioned the Tennis Ball idea..OMG..What a relief it has been for me as well. i stand up against a wall and push my back against the tennis ball and roll around until I find a sore spot then I stick with it til it releases the tension..I have been having really bad siatica pain and not sleeping and the tennis ball has been a lifesaver for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"