Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

mainly a question

i have a beautiful 13 month old daughter.....my husband and i were in the stage of not trying but trying lol the one where if you get pregnant great if not thats ok to anyway we finally moved into our own house.....was living with his parents til we could afford one...and a week or 2 later we were excited to learn i was pregnant now i thought i was farther along because since i started my period it has always been 4 days 1st day heavy 4th light...in jan. my period was extremely light and only 2 days but dr didnt care nor listen so the said i was due nov 22....i had my first appt...no u/s....2nd appt no u/s and they didnt let me hear heartbeat....i was only 9 weeks (according to them) and they said they wouldnt be able to hear it til week 10 so we set an appt for a month from then( would have been may19th) ....last night i miscarried...im lactose intolerant like severely horrible painful cramps and diarrhia anyway i cant eat or drink any dairy or i will be in the bathroom in minutes....sometimes i just cant avoid it so i have asked both of my drs ( my daughters and this one) if having so horrible pains in my abdomin could hurt my child and neither answer me they just look at me like im stupid....i almost lost my daughter at week 8...now this one at week 12( after i passed the baby the said i was 12 or more weeks) and i was wondering if any of you know the answer. does being severely lactose intolerant pose a threat to my unborn children? is there anything i can do? could being lactose intolerant taken my last child from me? please help if you can im looking for answers that obviously my drs will not answer either because they believe its unimportant or they themselves do not know the answer please help me

Re: mainly a question

• Options
    I do not have any advice for your specific question, but I do want to say how sorry I am for your loss. You have come to the right place to seek support and information. I hope you are able to find the answers you are looking for!
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I don't have an answer to your question, but I'd suggest looking for another doctor if they are not giving you any answers to the questions you have.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.  I'm not familiar with that type of allergy sorry I cant be of more help. Hope you get your answer
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'll definitely be looking for another doctor though, since the one you have is not giving you answers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTisharp:
    I don't have an answer to your question, but I'd suggest looking for another doctor if they are not giving you any answers to the questions you have.

Definitely!!  The doctor's role isn't just to be there during healthy pregnancies, it is to offer support, care and answers when pregnancies are lost.  I would definitely find a different doctor.  Also, I have never heard of a doctor waiting until week 10 to listen for a heartbeat...

Sorry for your loss.

<<hugs>>

TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"