August 2012 Moms

Look at my son! Link to 3 pics in blog

I was testing this photographer out with a special she ran and we booked her for our newborn session in August because we LOVED her!

So happy to capture him around 18 months for our memories because I can't get these shots on my own.  For first time moms - I've done newborn, 6 month (becase we won a session), 12 months, 18 months and plan to do yearly from this point with him most likely.  They change so much in the first couple of years!

https://www.sabrinagphoto.blogspot.com/2012/04/mr-c-fort-worth-mini-session.html

Re: Look at my son! Link to 3 pics in blog

• Sooo cute!! Looks like you found a great photographer!!
  • Your family is so gorgeous, you all remind me of one of those photo families that come with a picture frame! Haha! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • irerirer member
    cute!! i love his sandals.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HOLY BEAUTIFUL CHILD.

Way to go gene pools! BIG high five!!

July Siggy Challenge: Chambord Pomegranate Margarita. YUM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ya'll!  Session was mostly about him and we only jumped in the at the beginning so he would get comfortable with her and get a family pic.

She was great and I'm so excited to have her photograph our new little one in August!!

His sandals are Sun Sans and they are fabulous!!  Adjustable straps which are great for most feet unless they are really fat.  Come in tons of colors for boys and girls.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"