Multiples
Options

MoM's to be check in :)

Congrats to aattebury on the birth of her girls on 3/08/12! her story
Congrats to phillygirl526 on the birth of her girls on 3/09/2012! her story
Congrats to reillyroowhoo on the birth of her boys on 3/09/12! her story
Congrats to selenamarino on the birth of her boy/girl twins on 3/15/12! her story
Congrats to deutschefairy on the birth of her boy/girl twins on 3/15/12! her story
Congrats to sweetsugarmama on the birth of her boys on 3/26/12! her story
Congrats to erniebufflo on the birth of her girls on 3/28/12! her story
Congrats to ninjabridemom on the birth of her boys on 3/31/12! her story
Congrats to koyn on the birth of her girls on 4/02/12! her story
Congrats to Missa_g on the birth of her boys on 4/04/12! her story
Congrats to benz2010 on the birth of her girls on 4/10/12! her story
Congrats to 2bunnbunns on the birth of her boy/girl twins on 4/15/12! her story
Congrats to KDR1979 on the birth of her boy/girl twins on 4/17/12! her story
Congrats to tarajayne on the birth of her boys on 4/19/12! her story
Congrats to Fryjack2 on the birth of her boys on 4/20/12! her story
Congrats to breezy8407 on the birth of her boy/girl twins on 4/21/12 and 4/22/12! her story
Congrats to mars74 on the birth of her girls on 4/24/12! her story

I will post the check in every Monday but feel free to contribute whenever you can or when you have any news :) I will read all updates before I post the next week. I will also try to follow and post birth stories too. PM me with anything, suggestions for QOTW, additions, changes, general multiples questions, I am here for you! The official date for multiples bump photos and ultrasound sharing is the first post of every month but feel free to share anytime too! If you are worried about showing your face just take a photo of that beautiful multiples belly :)

***If you would like to be added to the check in WELCOME and please give your due date and any other information you would like added such as: genders, surprise, triplets, quads, etc. whether you are on bedrest or hospital bedrest.

QOTW:  It is getting warmer outside everywhere, what is your favorite tasty treat to stay cool?

<SPA

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
Flight to clinic 7/22
FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MoM's to be check in :)

• Options

QOTW:  It is getting warmer outside everywhere, what is your favorite tasty treat to stay cool?

Living in Michigan this year has been like living with one giant mood swing in the weather. 80's in March crazy record high temps, then a really brisk April (although no "real" snow there was flurries), and now this week is starting cold but warming up... anyway i digress...

I'm going with the traditional chocolate milk shake - Yum!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Things seem to be going well I am just getting more and more tired but its V-Day!  Went to the doctor unexpectedly last week thinking I had lost my MP.  My cervix was closed so not sure what happened exactly but my OB made the comment she wasn't pulling me out of work yet.  I am a teacher but she doesn't seem crazy about me working until mid-June so we shall see.  I am secretly hoping she'll take me out the end of May since I am losing steam and patience with my students.  Next scheduled u/s and appt is Wednesday and my mom will be going to this one with me as DH has to work. 

QOTW:  I would have to go with plain ole chocolate ice cream.  I am also loving popsicles so I guess it just depends on my mood.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Everything is going pretty well.  Had our 16w U/S on Thursday and the tech couldn't give a definite on one of the babies, so we have to wait longer to find out.  We took the Marvelous Multiples class on Saturday and it was helpful.

QOTW: right now, my tasty treat is a Wendy's Chocolate Frostie.  When our local ice cream shoppe has flavors that I like, I will head in for a cone.  Wish there was a Sonic closer to me so I could get a drink with crushed ice!  Might have to drive a little one day just to satisfy my craving (one is about 15 min away, so not too far).

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I would love to added if that's ok!  Due date is 12/2/12, though won't make it that long.  I'm 9 weeks and carrying quintuplets. Thank you!
    TTC since 10/2010; 3 rounds of clomid 2011- BFNs; IUI #1: 6/2012 BFN; IUI #2: 10/2012 BFP, lost our little one around 6 weeks; IUI #3: 3/2012 BFP, Beta #1 13dpo: 464, Beta #2 18dpo: 3,727. U/s #1:5 sacs, 4 heartbeats! U/s 4/26: 5 heartbeats! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Doing alright... Just waiting to hit V day so I can breathe!  My favorite cool treats are luigi's Italian ice and caramel sundaes with peanuts on them!
  • Options

Going pretty good so far. I'm off my zofran pump,yay! Have had some contractions so hoping my cervix looks good at our scan this week. Also starting the 17p shots this week. 

QOTW:  It is getting warmer outside everywhere, what is your favorite tasty treat to stay cool?

I like real fruit ice pops!

• Options

Please add me as well- I'm due August 18th w fraternal twins, we're not finding outwhat we're having.

Had a growth sono today and the babies were both 1lb.10oz. so growing well!  I feel really good still, just threw my DS's 2nd birthday and was running around doing everything. I know its going to get tough, but so far so good!

Not warm in NY yet, but I still have ice cream almost every night, haha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm 35/35 tomorrow!!! I see OB tomorrow and then start going twice weekly at 36 weeks. I am so uncomfortable and tired but feel so blessed to have had an uncomplicated pregnancy so far. I wish I knew when they'd arrive so my anal self could prepare :)

QOTW: I am a big fan of smoothies...mango to be exact.  

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options

35/35 tomorrow as well. I'm really happy to have made it this far, epecially after my hospital stays. I was there again last Monday, but released in the evening. I'm now pretty much on strict rest, not full bedrest but close. I have OB appt. tomorrow as well as NST. I have NST's twice weekly, BPP's once weekly and I will start weekly Dr. Visits. The boys are passing their tests with flying colors!  I've been 3cm dialated since my first PTL scare at 31 w 6 d. So that has remained the same. They say it could be any day. I just wish I knew. 

QOTW: love cherry slushes, but they have to be more sour than sweet. Not all places meet my criteria ha! I like a blizzard or sundae every now and then too. 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I move in 20 days! Ahhhhh! I am feeling great lately! I had a wonderful appointment today and both babies looked wonderful! I love ice cream. Just plain vanilla ice cream. YUM!!!1
    Melissa married to Alex since 8/12/04. Mommy of 3 with twins on the way! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
    Photobucket
  • Options

Things are going well. I'm getting RLP more and more frequently but that's to be expected I guess! My next OB appt. is on 5/17 and my next MFM/OB appt. is 6/1. 

I love sno-cones or lemon ices...Yummm!

P.S. I think I need to change my EDD - it's officially 10/31. Thanks!

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hellooooooo, heartburn-- hoping it's only temporary. Otherwise I'm doing really well; starting to feel some fairly consistent movement, which is so awesome :) Level II a/s is next week. I'm excited to make sure everything is still going okay, and (hopefully) to find out the sexes!

QOTW:? It is getting warmer outside everywhere, what is your favorite tasty treat to stay cool?

While clearly not the healthiest option, root beer floats have really been wonderful lately.
    BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

I am getting big and uncomfortable, quickly. OB appt Thurs and MFM Fri, so I hope to have a better update next Monday. My sister had an emergency c-sec in Fri at 33 weeks, and my niece is in the NICU, so I am trying to not stress about that...my mom and husband are afraid I 'll work myself up Nd these babies will fall out....

QOTW: anything cold and fruity! Rita's popsicles, smoothies.  Or fro yo topped with fruit. Mmmmmm. 

Me: 30, Dx Unexplained/hypothalamic amenorrhea
    DH: 31, normal!
    April/May 2011: Menopur + Ovidrel +TI = BFN
    Oct 2011: Menopur + Hcg +IUI = BFP!
    Beta #1 (13dpiui)= 129.7, Beta #2 (15 dpiui)= 305
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome!
    My Blog

• Options

Can I be added?

I'm due November 6th (as of today..u/s tomorrow so we will see if it changes). We are definitely finding out the sexes.

We found out Apr 11th that we are expecting twins. We were definitely in shock but are really excited. These twins are spontaneous. We have our NT scan tomorrow and are super excited to see our babies again and hear the heartbeats for the first time.

I love popsicles, smoothies, and ice cream/treats. It's not warm here quite yet but it will be soon and I know I'll need a lot to keep me cool this summer :P

• Options

I am doing pretty well.  Had my first OB appointment today and I feel pretty let down, but I guess this is just what it's like to be a "normal pregnant lady."  I knew I wouldn't be having an u/s, but was hoping he would at least listen to heartbeats.  Also I have to go to Quest for bloodwork.  I guess I was spoiled by having it done at my RE's office.  I am 11w2d now and was hoping to get my NT scan scheduled but he is going to have the hospital call me in the next 2 to 3 weeks to schedule.  Won't that be too late?? I was under the impression it had to be done in the first tri.  I'm trying to not let it bother me, but I'm already having second thoughts about this OB.

QOTW: It is getting warmer outside everywhere, what is your favorite tasty treat to stay cool?  Hmmm...there have been so many!  Ice cream has been my go-to treat.  I have been having ice cream at least every other day, if not more.  Tonight I am hoping to try a new self-serve fro yo place that opened in the mall.

• Options

17P shots are going well, I go see the MFM for a growth scan May 4.  The baby's are making their presence known through out the day and the kicks can be felt outside of the belly.  My mom and I finished the nursery this past weekend which is a huge relief since I am getting uncomfortable and everything is becoming a task. Weighed in at 136 last Thursday @ 17P shot which puts me at a 25 pound gain so far (17 weeks).

BabyName Ticker ID Twin girls born June 10,2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Things are going ok here. As of Thursday, my cervix had begun to soften and was less than a fingertip dilated, so my OB decided it was time for me to leave work (I work on my feet). I'm on Procardia every 6 hours, which is keeping my contractions under control. The goal now is to get us to 34 weeks, and go from there. So far, she doesn't feel full bed rest is necessary, but I'm on extremely light activity. 

Unfortunately, Friday I found out that I have GD, so I'm dealing with that now.

Both girls are healthy, active, and growing right on track, so I'm just giving thanks for every day that I can keep them inside.

QOTW: I'm drinking a lot of Passion Tea from Starbucks, and I may whip up some pureed melon popsicles, since those are shockingly ok with my new GD diet and super refreshing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm doing ok, just extremely tired.  Had a good NT scan last week and will see the doctors again next week on my birthday.

Right now I am into Popsicle yopops, especially the cotton candy flavor.  Also trader joes ice cream sandwiches (the ones like chipwiches)

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

• Options

I am soooo ready to be done being this big!!! :)  I have three weeks left so I'm trying to stay in the moment and enjoy the babies while they are still in my belly..... I have developed this itchy rash on my feet that my MFM doctor said is pregnancy related but the only thing I can do about it is take Benedryl when I need it and it should go away when I deliver. 

I wish it was warm enough here to need a cool treat!  It was hot here for about 8 days and now it's been cold again.  That's hard because I can't wear real shoes anymore so I'm in flip flops all the time!  When it was hot though I was eating Eddy's whole fruit bars.  LOVE THOSE!!!! :)  I could eat an entire box of the lemonade, lime, strawberry and grape.  Yummmmm. 

• Options

Can you please add me? Due July 30th with boy/girl twins. 

QOTW: I love fruit smoothies and fro yo with strawberries.  But I think it's time to break out the ice cream maker and make my absolute favorite mango sorbet. Yum!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"