Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Recommend your LO's tricycle

Hoping to get DD one for her 3rd birthday, coming up in a few weeks.  She is short for her age so I need to find one with pedals she can reach!  Thanks for any recommendations you can offer! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Recommend your LO's tricycle

• Options
    None.  Get a bike with training wheels.  I know all kids are different, but DS1 was riding his bike a little after 3.  Same with my nephews and niece.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another suggestion...  get a balance bike.  DD has a stryder bike and loves it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageNCMichelle:

I was just going to suggest the same thing :)  DS got his at 18 months, and now he's riding a 2 wheeler pedal bike with no training wheels.  Best $100 we've spent on a toy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageNCMichelle:

I was just going to suggest the same thing :)  DS got his at 18 months, and now he's riding a 2 wheeler pedal bike with no training wheels.  Best $100 we've spent on a toy! 

• Options
    imageMakena:

imageNCMichelle:

Just got a strider bike for DS too.  I can't wait until he tries it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"