Baby Names

Help me please with a middle name (poll)

Alright! I came to you ladies a few weeks ago and the ones who responded said that they like Liam (we have a Mylo Nickolaus) 
My husband and I have decided we like Liam. Now for a middle name, we were talking Jeno.. 
Yay ? 
Nay ? if not Jeno please suggest what you think :) 
[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help me please with a middle name (poll)

• Is Jeno meant to be pronounced like Gino? That's what I'm guessing, but I still say Jen-oh in my head. Does the spelling you chose have significance to you?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I love the name Liam but when you say Liam Jeno together it reminds me of Jay Leno. If you love it though use it. Your first has a very wonderful name though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Totally never thought of Jay Leno... ha thanks :) and It would be pronounced as Gene-oh which is short for Eugene. Any recommendations for a middle name :) 
  • Why not Liam Eugene?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I find that if you have a shorter first name it sounds better to have a longer middle name
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Liam Eugene?

• I recommended this to DH he likes it, or he said now William Jeno.. It is hard because I hate to say this I LOVE Mylo's name. always have, as soon as we picked it out I *knew* it was the "one" and I've had such a hard time this time around... I feel like nothing is matching up 
  • Sorry, but I don't like Liam or Jeno (or Eugene or Geno, which is how it is supposed to be spelled), so I am at a loss for suggestions without starting fresh. Liam is just getting too popular and it doesn't go with Mylo.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• William Eugene.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagekacelle:
    William Eugene.

Yes

My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Liam Gino or Liam Eugene are both nice. Jeno looks like a nickname for Jay Leno.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the name Liam...for a middle name I see alot of people try to change it to William, but its just not the same lol I suppose you could use William as a first and call him Liam but Im sure alot of people would stick to Will for short....as for a middle name, what about Jackson, Abel or Garrett? I personally love Liam Garrett :) Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Liam Gino- don't like the Jeno spelling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"