TTC After a Loss
Options

I'm super lame.

I'm 8 DPO. Im ashamed to admit I actually POAS stick, and was still disappointed that it was negative. Shame on me, I've been doing this WAY long enough to know better. I'm even buying into the phantom symptoms and every time I get gas I'm like ZOMFG IMPLANTATION CRAMPS, I AM TOTES KU. Berg. I'm now THAT girl. TTCAL is a huge mind f**k.
Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm super lame.

• Options

TTCAL is a total mind f**k...and while it sucks, and I'm sorry you get a BFN, now it's time to STEP AWAY FROM THE PEE STICKS!  Don't keep doing it to yourself until it's reasonable to test.  You're only going to make the mind f**k worse. 

Now, here's some potachos to make you feel better.  And a ((hug))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bad KP. At least you didn't spill pee on yourself...again...I hope. :)
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't test tomorrow, no matter how out of control your MF is. FX for Wednesday. :)
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options

imagepkaren:

Love it! If it makes you feel any better, your post made me laugh! See some good can come out of it! Step away from the pee sticks, I wish you the best of luck... but not for a few more days!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since Summer 2011
    BFP #1 11/5/11 EDD 7/22/12 MC 11/14/11
    PGAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Options

imagepkaren:

Ahahaha...no, I was successful in that regard.  Although I have another, even MORE epic pee story, but I will only bring that out the next time someone here really needs a pick-me-up.  Trust me, it's a doozy though.

And KPs - potatchos?  Seriously?  I'm going to be searching Pinterest all night for that recipe!

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagekpowers982:

imagepkaren:

Ahahaha...no, I was successful in that regard.  Although I have another, even MORE epic pee story, but I will only bring that out the next time someone here really needs a pick-me-up.  Trust me, it's a doozy though.

And KPs - potatchos?  Seriously?  I'm going to be searching Pinterest all night for that recipe!

Potachos. Yes. Seriously.  I'm drooling just thinking of them.  They're my favorite fatty food, and I'm just realizing that a large part of the world does not know about them!  Sadness.  So yes, go focus on finding a recipe instead of peeing on things! Wink

• Options

Hilarious!!! We all do it, but you are actually willing to admit it. I am only on cycle day 5, and today was pathetic enough to think "well last time i tested positive at 10 dpo, so what day would that be". And I even bought 25 wondfo hpt's to "track my hcg down to 0" and when I took the first one, it was already negative. So now I've got 24 internet cheapies buring a hole in my empty uterus. SAD!

Oh and question... how many cycles did it take you to get back to your "normal"?

BFP #1 3-1-12 EDD 11-11-12 Natural Miscarriage 3-19-12 / BFP #2 6-14-12 EDD 2-24-13 Chemical Pregnancy 6-20-12 / Homozygous a1298c MTHFR / Diagnosed Hypothyroidism (Hashimotos) / BFP #3 8-12-12; EDD 4-25-13 IT'S A GIRL! BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagekristina.mason:

Hilarious!!! We all do it, but you are actually willing to admit it. I am only on cycle day 5, and today was pathetic enough to think "well last time i tested positive at 10 dpo, so what day would that be". And I even bought 25 wondfo hpt's to "track my hcg down to 0" and when I took the first one, it was already negative. So now I've got 24 internet cheapies buring a hole in my empty uterus. SAD!

Oh and question... how many cycles did it take you to get back to your "normal"?

Aahaha.  Awesome analogy.

Well, I'm still on my first cycle post D&C, so who really knows.  Although I did O on the same day this cycle that I did pre-loss.  I've had some stuff this cycle that has been totally different, though...post-AF spotting (never had it before), and I have for years been a notorious post-O spotter...this time:  nothing.  My vagina is playing games.

• Options

Gotta do this to the MF...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good luck this week, though! Hope we're BFP buddies. Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog: One Emerald
    BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
    BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13
  • Options
    FX you're KU soon. Keep peeing on those sticks. Lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker BFP #1 - 1-25-2012. Missed M/C discovered at 9 weeks 3 days. D&C 3-9-2012

BFP #2 - 10-11-2012 Beta 38, 10-15-2012 Beta 518!.
  • Options
    Hopefully you *will* get the BFP in a few days!
    BFP #1:  8/10/11 EDD: 4/9/12 Natural miscarriage @ 7 weeks: 8/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/31/12 EDD: 5/18/13 Chemical pregnancy: 9/4/12
    BFP #3:  5/17/13  EDD: 1/24/14 Loss at 5 weeks: 5/29/13

image  imageimage

Lots of testing, all clear with the exception of compound heterozygous for the MTHFR mutation. 

Cycle 1: Femara, trigger shot, Bravelle added due to slow response = BFN
    Cycle 2: Cancelled due to two cysts =(
    Cycle 3: Femara, Bravelle, trigger shot and IUI = BFP then loss #3
    Cycle 4: Femara, Follistim, trigger shot and IUI = BFP!  EDD: 6/7/14

PGAL/PAL welcome
  • Options

I can't make it clicky, but here's a reminder that you're not alone (a post I wrote during my last 2ww; calling myself dumb, not you):

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/65235181.aspx

Hang in there, girl.

• Options
    :( I was POAS addict too so no judgement here. I truly hope you get your BFP soon!
  • Options

Step.away.from.the.sticks!  :)

Seriously, though, FX for you!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

You're not super lame. You're super hopeful. And I dig that about you.

But just don't be too disappointed, and don't be too hard on yourself ... Baby will be here before you know it! (Just wait until 11 DPO to see if it's now.) Wink

Thinking about you, will email you ma?ana. 

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options

I know you can hold out a little bit longer!!!  Step away from the pee sticks!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"