Trying to Get Pregnant

Community for DH??

DH has noticed that I am constantly on the site and community. I think he would enjoy a community of his own for DH's TTC! lol  Does such a community exist?
imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
      BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Community for DH??

• Hm. Interesting question. I hadn't ever considered that.

I can't imagine my DH would be interested in a TTGP site like TB, even if it was geared toward men. Obviously, I can't speak for all men, but TTGP is just not at the front of my DH's brain like it is mine. I imagine the board would be pretty dead, or they'd end up talking about video games and cheeseburgers. 

TTC since June 2010.
    DX hypothyroidism, pituitary hyperfunction, and PCOS.
    On med/treatment break indefinitely. Not currently trying.
    Lots of love to all of my Golden Girls!
    The Vagtastic Voyage
  • imageLollipopsAndCrisps:

Hm. Interesting question. I hadn't ever considered that.

I can't imagine my DH would be interested in a TTGP site like TB, even if it was geared toward men. Obviously, I can't speak for all men, but TTGP is just not at the front of my DH's brain like it is mine. I imagine the board would be pretty dead, or they'd end up talking about video games and cheeseburgers. 

haha so true! 

• Loading the player...
  • I've never heard of one...my DH cruises the football forums while I "bump".
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • imageLollipopsAndCrisps:

Well said. DH rolls his eyes anytime I get on TB. He also told me that it's jinxing us, so I really doubt that he would take part in a TTGP forum for men.  

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Haha yah. DH is a huge sports buff. but i think he would enjoy forums and whatnot not only about TTC, but really about anything. We don't only talk about TTC well mostly but not always. 
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
  • I don't know of a similar forum for guys.  DH would never participate in one.  To be honest, I'm not sure I'd want him to!  As busy as he is already, I don't need one more thing to occupy his time.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • What an interesting forum that would be. "Came in my wife today. She's in heat." "High five"
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagesteph620:
    I've never heard of one...my DH cruises the football forums while I "bump".

Ditto.

• ah625ah625 member

Reddit is the man's forum.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I don't know of a male specific forum, but I wouldn't see any trouble with just finding a good board on TB and participating there. Most people would probably love having a view from some men, or he could also easily keep his gender unannounced. 

imageimage
    Married August 2010

TTC since April 2012

• jle625jle625 member

imagebrookelynpaisley:
    What an interesting forum that would be. "Came in my wife today. She's in heat." "High five"

ba ha ha ha!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My husband actually asked me about this too. We're not telling anyone IRL, so he wanted a place to go in support and ask questions to other dudes. I haven't looked around for one yet though.

My husband is not quite as excited as me, but just about. He wants to be as involved and informed as possible in this process, and I think he's amazing for it.

I was watching the fertility friend tutorials, and he stopped what he was doing to watch them with me (all on his own). He just wanted to understand the entire process.

I love my DH. 

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageLurel:
    I don't know of a male specific forum, but I wouldn't see any trouble with just finding a good board on TB and participating there. Most people would probably love having a view from some men, or he could also easily keep his gender unannounced. 

There was a guy who posted on botb a while back. It got really weird, really fast. Especially when the talk turned to sex.

OP - This is the internet. There are forums all over the place. Has your husband heard of google?

2 girls and a dog
  • imageGem11:
    imageLollipopsAndCrisps:

haha so true! 

This! Baseball is way more interesting to him than TTC.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    What an interesting forum that would be. "Came in my wife today. She's in heat." "High five"
    I actually laughed out loud at this. So freakin true!

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"