December 2010 Moms

Dinner tonight...

After I offered several well-balanced and nutritious options only to be met with crying and shoving, I relented and let Alexander eat a dinner of raisins and a Steak-Um.

Dinner of champions.

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: Dinner tonight...

• No worries. Ava ate spinach cakes and sourdough bread. As long as they're full and happy.....meh. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yeah, Hadley would not touch the awesome salmon I made tonight, so she had cheese and crackers, fruit and jello.  Oh well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageChicagoBroad26:
    No worries. Ava ate spinach cakes and sourdough bread. As long as they're full and happy.....meh. ;)

She speaks the truth.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imagejillybean800:

After I offered several well-balanced and nutritious options only to be met with crying and shoving, I relented and let Alexander eat a dinner of raisins and a Steak-Um.

Dinner of champions.

I've not ever had a Steak-Um but it sounds super yummy!  Sorry A didn't like all of the good stuff though.  :-( 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • T's dinner yesterday: nutra grain bar, applesauce, crackers and 2 sippy cups full of milk.  Yeh, it happens every once in a while - oh well ;)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I didn't even attempt to give DS any of our dinner tonight (chicken fajitas) because I knew he wouldn't eat the chicken or any of the veggies. He just got leftover mac & cheese, though he did eat a bit of avocado with it, which surprised me because he'd been rejecting it the last couple times I offered it even though he used to love it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is a dinner of champions lol least he ate something. Sometimes it is so hard to get them to eat anything. K def has had her moments and yes at times she has had the dinner of champions 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"