Pregnant after IF

How many IUIs did it take?

I normally post on Secondary IF but I thought I'd ask a question to the ladies on this board.

For those with success using IUI - how many IUI cycles did it take for you??

TIA

DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

Re: How many IUIs did it take?

• 5--first 2 were clomid & trigger. Last 3 were Femora & trigger. #5 was the last one before we moved to IVF. In fact, I had the IVF planning meeting with my doctor 1 week before I realized I was pregnant. 

Good luck! 

• took us 4...1st 3 were clomid + ovidrel...lucky #4 was gonal-f injects cycle = ovidrel

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 8 IUI's ~ 5th IUI (1st with injects) ended in a m/c and then did a 2 more rounds of injects for this pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BFP for 2nd IUI, though ended in miscarriage :(  Also BFP on #3 (current pregnancy).  GL to you!
    TTC since 10/2010; 3 rounds of clomid 2011- BFNs; IUI #1: 6/2012 BFN; IUI #2: 10/2012 BFP, lost our little one around 6 weeks; IUI #3: 3/2012 BFP, Beta #1 13dpo: 464, Beta #2 18dpo: 3,727. U/s #1:5 sacs, 4 heartbeats! U/s 4/26: 5 heartbeats! BabyFruit Ticker
  • BFPs on IUI 3, 4 & 5.  Number 3 & 4 ended in early miscarriages.
  • Thanks for the replies and well wishes.  I'm on my 4th IUI and have heard the success rates drop after the first 3 cycles.  Hearing that some of you had success after the third try gives me hope!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy for all of you!

DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

• I went through 3 unsuccessful IUI's with my ex-husband about 5 years ago. 

I did 2 IUI's with current DH and got our BFP on IUI #2.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"