2nd Trimester

im officially huge!

sooo i tried on a pair of my big sweat pants (the ones you wear when your bloated and eating candy bars and pop corn, when its that time of the month) the ones you buy a couple sizes to big so they fit huge (pre pregnancy) Yeah they no longer fit!!! im officially a big ol pregnant lady!!!! lol do they make maternity sweat pants LOL!!! ahhh!!!! i need clothes!!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: im officially huge!

• I finally (this weekend) traded in my pre-pregnancy yoga lounge pants for a new pair of target maternity lounge pants.  I am in LOVE.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I traded in my pre-pregnancy Jeans for my maternity ones today and I am so happy!
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm about to trade in my yoga pants for maternity ones as well.  So glad to see this as I'm still in the "I just feel fat, not so much pregnant" stage.
  • i def feel pregnant! With DD i was able to wear my normal sweats the whole pregnancy i guess this time around im gonna have to trade them in!! Think i will switch to maternity yoga pants i sooo did not know they made them!!!
  • shahn14shahn14 member
    imageswseals:

I don't know if they make sweat pants, but I do have maternity loungies. I found something similar to a track suit (pants and jacket) at Motherhood for $30 (for both pieces). Super comfortable and highly recommended. :)

Get your maternity wear, girl, it's so comfortable! :) I'm going to be sad when I'm no longer pregnant and need to go back to my old clothes.

I second this!! lol although I haven't officially "popped" yet, I am in that feel fat stage, I bought maternity leggings and jeans and I am in love!! I won't want to give them up after!!

image image Lilypie Maternity tickers Clip Art
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"