2nd Trimester

Quality of Etsy Crib Bedding

I found a coral paisley crib bedding set at Etsy! I was wondering about the quality of their bedding? Has anyone else has ever ordered from them?

Here is the bedding I am looking to get custom made for my baby girl's crib skirt:

Option B

https://www.etsy.com/listing/96321423/custom-2-piece-baby-bedding-crib-set

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Quality of Etsy Crib Bedding

• I don't have any experience with this seller, but her reviews are all positive. I used to have an Etsy business so I am pretty familiar with the community. Judging by the way her shop is organized, the pictures and the descriptions, she seems to have it together. Plus, the fabric is from the Emily Taylor collection...not just scraps she picked up at Wal-Mart, so it looks to be high-quality. I would (and just might, after seeing the adorable owl fabric) buy from her with confidence!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Everything PP said.  I have had lots of good experience with the seller who owns Watermelon Wishes.  She sells crib bedding too.  I've only bought diaper bags as gifts, but the mamas I've given them too have all raved about them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks alot for the info!! :) I absolutely love the site and the fabric--can't wait to receive it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RhomonkRhomonk member

I love the coral!

I'm also ordering my crib bedding from Etsy.  I like the "modern nursery" look and the color orange, so I have had a hard time finding this in local stores.

photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"