2nd Trimester

What does it feel like?

What does movement and flutters feel like?  I have have been having really odd feelings in my belly and not sure what it is. THey aren't pains but like pokes. I am 15 weeks 5 days.  Is it too early?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image

Re: What does it feel like?

• Initially mine felt like the pit of my stomach feels when I go over a sharp drop in the car.  Then I started feeling little pops..almost exactly like gas rumbles but more definite.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Not too early, I think I felt it for the first time at 15 weeks close to 16 weeks.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • At fifteen weeks I felt baby move twice - the first time was like someone poked me, but from the inside.  The second time felt like the bubbles some people describe on here.  That was the only time I felt the bubble sensation.  Every other time since then I have felt the poking sensation, which has graduated to the full on kicking and punching that I feel now.

Hope this helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSerendipity0812:
    Initially mine felt like the pit of my stomach feels when I go over a sharp drop in the car.  Then I started feeling little pops..almost exactly like gas rumbles but more definite.

I have been feeling this in the last week, too.  That's a good description.  It does feel kind of like the pit of your stomach dropping and turning over, and then there are also some sort of pushing, fluttery movements.  I thought I was feeling something back around 14 weeks, but this definitely feels different. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Its not too early thats about when i felt movements for the frist time. to me they felt like someone flicked the inside of my belly. it was odd but distinct. i am 18 weeks now and the movements are much more frequent and a little harder.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • most of the time what i feel is kinda like the sensation you get if you scratch the inside of your belly button. i know that's a really weird description and maybe it's not the same feeling to other people, but to describe it as 'flutters', 'popcorn', 'pops', 'pokes' or anything else doesn't seem right to me. it's more 'raw' feeling - like something clearly coming from the inside and so it seems more tender almost. i've occasionally felt the pop feeling... that does feel just like gas but where baby would be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It feels like slight muscle twitches. Thats what I compare the kicks to the most.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I don't care if people say its too early or whatever but I've been feeling the bubble sensation and kinda rumbly/popcorn sensation at night since 12.5 weeks. Sometimes randomly my stomach will just flip like Im on a roller coaster and I'll get dizzy and nauseous. Maybe like an hour after eating in the evenings I'll feel flutters. I'm pretty positive it's baby. I'm sure as weeks progress they will just get stronger but that has been my experience so far
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"