January 2012 Moms
Options

I hate Mondays NBR

I hate Mondays.  I really don't like that I have to take my baby to a sitter.  It kills me!  And I really don't like my job. 

I work for the state and help people with various things and a lady called to complain that the dumpster lid at the apartment complex is too heavy and she does not like it and wants my office to fix it for her... I mean really?  How is this the state's problem?

Venting over... I really hate mondays

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I hate Mondays NBR

• Options

Can I join in on the I hate Mondays?

No matter what, we never have enough help on Mondays, even when its slow, we don't have enough help--or so my boss likes to think.  And this morning, I know I'm going to walk into an angry boss, bc he needs help *now.*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My boss is always angry too.  I don't ever remember a time of her being happy.  I'm the only staff person and never once have I received a "thank you" or anything remotely close to appreciation.  It's all name calling and how much of an "idiot" I am for not having the right font on a speech she is supposed to give or something stupid.  It's ridiculous.  I just want to be home with my son. 

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
    BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
    BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
    BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    raefreraefre member

Eww.  As if name calling and being generally angry will ever make people want to do better. 

Your boss makes me angry.  I want to send you happy vibes today and tomorrow and the rest of the week. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"