October 2012 Moms

S/O Flutters and Movement - What does it feel like?

What does it feel like when you feel the baby?   I read online that it could feel like popcorn popping but since everyone is different I thought I would see what everyone else was feeling (or has felt in the past).

I have been having this pinching feeling on my right side slightly lower than my belly button.  It feels like someone is pinching me from the inside.  Could that be the baby?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: S/O Flutters and Movement - What does it feel like?

• For me it feels like bubbles popping.  I love it!  i have only felt it a little so far with this one.  I cannot wait until it is more consistant.  Movement is my favorite part of pregnancy.  I am also 16 weeks so another week or two and it will be stronger and I am already counting it down. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I still haven't felt much other than mild cramping (uterine and bowel, which is TMI sorry) and I'm pretty sure that's not the baby.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • No, the pinching is just your uterus/muscles being stretched as everything grows.  I finally felt a little bit of movement this weekend and it was fleeting, not constant, and more like a tickle.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBootsOrHearts:
    I still haven't felt much other than mild cramping (uterine and bowel, which is TMI sorry) and I'm pretty sure that's not the baby.

This is me too.  I can't wait to feel the baby!

• To me it feels like I am being tickled from the inside. It is a weird sensation, but very cool.
  • Feels like a marble rolling around to me.  I feel him/her a lot while I'm driving now, must be the way I'm sitting.
    SS10 - SD9 - DD7 - DS5 - DS born 10/3/12
  • I always thought the popcorn analogy was an amusing way to describe it--until I felt it this past weekend. DEFINITE popping in my uterus, I was so taken aback, the comparison is dead on (for me, anyway.)
  • I have felt a couple taps...but mostly the "butterfly" feeling. Last night I laid down on my right side and baby started rolling around. Doesn't feel like pinching, it's more fluid than that IMO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• To me it felt like a buzzing really low in my abdomen.
    =BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    For me, it feels like a soda fizzing in my ute. A lot more subtle than gas pains. It kinda tickles!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I have been eating a lot of popcorn because that is exactly what it feels like to me.  It's light, soft, and quick movements in a few series typically.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"