December 2011 Moms

If you're not going to make your own baby food

So I can't imagine I'm going to make all of DS's food myself although I will make some of it. Has anyone researched what brands of pre-made food are best?

Thanks!

Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you're not going to make your own baby food

• My pedi recommends beech nut brand food and cereal. I didn't ask why, and since we haven't started solids yet, I haven't really researched it. I tried everything with my first, including homemade baby food, and refused everything bc of the texture, so I ended up having to make all of my own and only blend it a tiny bit so it would have a thicker texture. He wouldn't eat any jar food no matter what the texture was. So Idk the difference in the brands, but I know she told me to only get beech nut brand rice cereal for his bottle for reflux and told me to start with beech nut food when we were ready for that step. I should have asked, but didn't just bc my older one was having a meltdown and I just wanted to get him out of there lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not really sure if one brand is better but with DD we mostly used Earths Best for the jarred foods and Gerber for the cereals.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I use gerber 
  • We're going to use the Plum brand.

• I used mostly Earth's Best with DS and I have already started to buy some for DD for when she is ready. I also used Gerber.
  • We'll likely use Gerber..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"