April 2012 Moms

1 month photo

Any ideas for month by month photos?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1 month photo

• I take her picture in a solid colored onesie and photoshop the month number on it. See siggy pic. Other people buy stickers to put on onesies. Some make signs for baby to hold/have in front of them.

I saw a set of stickers today at buybuybaby for $10 if that's the route you decide to take.

This is the place where I got my idea from.

https://www.younghouselove.com/2010/08/where-do-baby-photos-come-from/ 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I knew someone who instead of doing the sticker onesies - they put the baby sitting/propped up in the corner of the crib next to a teddy bear --- they used the same position and same stuffed animal in a picture every month ---it was neat to see the bear tower over the newborn - but then the baby grew to be much bigger than the bear 

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I'll do the monthly stickers. For DD I did those. I put her in a white onesie with sticker and sat her in the same spot on the couch for each picture. At her first birthday party I hung all 12 pictures up on the wall and with the same couch behind her the growth was really cool to see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"