Trying to Get Pregnant

***TTGP Awards: Doesn't Know When To Shut Up***

Feel free to campaign and sway votes in the comments below!!![Poll]

Re: ***TTGP Awards: Doesn't Know When To Shut Up***

• Wow! Stick out tongue this is good for moral.....and enough people nominated me to make top 5.Embarrassed
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• I hope you never shut up Diva!!! I want more Diva in my life! haha!  we all need more P&R around here!  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerrdiva1:
    Wow! Stick out tongue this is good for moral.....and enough people nominated me to make top 5.Embarrassed

My guess is that there weren't very many nominations. <3 RR. Smile

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• imageGermanGirl2007:

imagerrdiva1:
    Wow! Stick out tongue this is good for moral.....and enough people nominated me to make top 5.Embarrassed

Same! Yes

siggy warning

Anniversary

Me:29 DH:30
    TTC since 10/11
    HSG, BW, Ultrasound, SA, Genetic testing, Karyotype - all normal
    DX - Unexplained IF
    3/13-9/13 - 2 Clomid IUIs & 3 Injectable IUIs - All BFN
    Cycle 25 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol - ER 11/18 (11R, 9F) - ET 11/23 (1 "good" early blast) - none left to freeze - BFN
    Cycle 26 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol  - ER 1/17 (12R, 11M, 8 F) - ET 1/22 (2 "good" expanded blasts) 
    2 frosties - Beta 2/4 - BFP! 2104, 2/7 -  4780, ultrasound 2/12 - holy shiz, there are 2!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageSpartanGirl24:
    imageGermanGirl2007:

imagerrdiva1:

Same! Yes

Thanks ladies, I do realize one thing, all in good fun. If I can't laugh at myself...... .Big Smile
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• I think people suck at life sometimes.. Diva should not have been nominated.. I think this one is mean and unnecessary. Tacky form. 
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • imagejessuhmarie:

imageEmily&Chad:
    I think people suck at life sometimes.. Diva should not have been nominated.. I think this one is mean and unnecessary. Tacky form. 

While I love diva and definitely did not nominate or vote for her, this is just stupid. People voted on the categories and people nominated these people. No one said shiit about the people that were voted for most dramatic this morning. Why is it okay for those people to be voted on but not someone else? I absolutely don't think diva should or will win this category. But people saying these are tacky and whatnot should have spoken up when the categories were being discussed.. it went on for almost a week..

Thanks Jessuh, for the record, I made a personal choice to not vote on any bitter polls etc, that I felt were kind of hurtful. I was hoping people would have done the same thing. Then again I did not even nominate people for some of those polls like others did.  I know real shocker right. I know they were suppose to be in good fun, so I will not  have hurt feelings about it, no worries.Big Smile
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Are you kidding me? RR gets nominated yet jessuh and chancie don't? They both never know when to shut up. Well that makes sense cause chancie is running this thing it looks like. 
    I'm hell on heels
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageEmily&Chad:
    I think people suck at life sometimes.. Diva should not have been nominated.. I think this one is mean and unnecessary. Tacky form. 

While I love diva and definitely did not nominate or vote for her, this is just stupid. People voted on the categories and people nominated these people. No one said shiit about the people that were voted for most dramatic this morning. Why is it okay for those people to be voted on but not someone else? I absolutely don't think diva should or will win this category. But people saying these are tacky and whatnot should have spoken up when the categories were being discussed.. it went on for almost a week..

Pretty much.

He is so cute in that siggy.....he is knocked out....LOVE it!!!!!
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imageTheBishTTGP:
    Are you kidding me? RR gets nominated yet jessuh and chancie don't? They both never know when to shut up. Well that makes sense cause chancie is running this thing it looks like. 

Did you seriously create and AE just for this?? Lame.

Me (26) Him (27)
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    21 cycles TTC
    HSG April 2015 - all clear!
    May 2015 - 5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
    June 2015 - 7.5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
  • imageChancieMark:

imageTheBishTTGP:
    Are you kidding me? RR gets nominated yet jessuh and chancie don't? They both never know when to shut up. Well that makes sense cause chancie is running this thing it looks like. 

I got nominated for plenty of sh!tty ones but thanks...so did Jessuh.

(grow a pair) 

I think you need to grow a big pair after how many people you offended and how many friendships your probably lost. You are seriously unbelievable.  

I'm hell on heels
  • imagejessuhmarie:
    imagerrdiva1:
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageEmily&Chad:

Thanks Jessuh, for the record, I made a personal choice to not vote on any bitter polls etc, that I felt were kind of hurtful. I was hoping people would have done the same thing. Then again I did not even nominate people for some of those polls like others did.  I know real shocker right. I know they were suppose to be in good fun, so I will not  have hurt feelings about it, no worries.Big Smile

I love ya, Diva. I don't mean to pick on you whatsoever by these posts. I think Chancie is just getting a lot of heat when she isn't the one that made the decision on the categories or the nominations. I am really sorry that you got nominated for this. I just don't want all of this to fall on Chancie when LOADS of people voted for the categories and nominated the people for the awards. We can continue on without any of the negative categories, if that's what everyone wants. I think they're funny (and I still would even if I was nominated or won one of them), but that's just my opinion and I think it's understandable that others might be upset over them.

It should not fall on Chancie. These people nominated them and no one said anything, again I choose to not even go near those polls. Don't worry I know you are not picking on me. PS> If I win can't shut up, I better get a glittery blinged out Badge. Just saying!!!! Wink
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imagerrdiva1:

Diva, you make everyone feel welcome. And I love that about you! I'm sorry about this lame nomination.

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• imagejessuhmarie:
    imagerrdiva1:
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageEmily&Chad:

I love ya, Diva. I don't mean to pick on you whatsoever by these posts. I think Chancie is just getting a lot of heat when she isn't the one that made the decision on the categories or the nominations. I am really sorry that you got nominated for this. I just don't want all of this to fall on Chancie when LOADS of people voted for the categories and nominated the people for the awards. We can continue on without any of the negative categories, if that's what everyone wants. I think they're funny (and I still would even if I was nominated or won one of them), but that's just my opinion and I think it's understandable that others might be upset over them.

While I think RR's nomination svcks, I don't fault Chancie at all, just FTR. I know it's the responsibility of the board, not one person, to steer away from undeserved negativity.

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• imageTheBishTTGP:
    Well you beat me to it. Yes to this but add in a little Linds and some Shay and you got a winning ticket!
    "I couldn't give a rat's tutu about your emotional distress" ~ Judge Judy
  • imageChancieMark:

imageTheBishTTGP:

I got nominated for plenty of sh!tty ones but thanks...so did Jessuh.

(grow a pair) 

Grow a pair would be over at the men's TTGP board don't you ladies prefer big girl Panties? So she should put on big girl panties then don't you think? Any reformed fatties out there have a pair you can lend to Chancie so she can pass them out as needed?
    "I couldn't give a rat's tutu about your emotional distress" ~ Judge Judy
  • No worries Diva!!!  I didn't cast you in!  I hope you never shut up!!
    party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • imagerrdiva1:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imagerrdiva1:
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageEmily&Chad:

It should not fall on Chancie. These people nominated them and no one said anything, again I choose to not even go near those polls. Don't worry I know you are not picking on me. PS> If I win can't shut up, I better get a glittery blinged out Badge. Just saying!!!! Wink

Then WTH should it fall on?  Chancie is the one posting them.

• imageGhostMonkey:
    imagejessuhmarie:

imageEmily&Chad:

Pretty much.

I'm not blaming anyone. I voiced my opinion like it says to do above ^. I did not involve myself in the discussions because I knew people were going to get their feelings hurt one way or another and I didn't want anything to do with that. So because I wasn't involved in setting this whole thing up I'm not allowed to stand up for a friend?? Yeah, cute. I also did not even see the posts about most dramatic.. so excuse me for not commenting. I don't live on this board nor do I read every single post. Please forgive me. 

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • atlbatlb member
    So glad to see this is going well... Wink
  • imageTammyDoubleB:

imagerrdiva1:

Diva, you make everyone feel welcome. And I love that about you! I'm sorry about this lame nomination.

Agreed! :) You should win the award for most welcoming/most friendly!  I love your crazy rainbow kitty and glitter! 

*******Siggy Warning*******

*Married since 11/20/10*
    *TTC since 1/12*
    *Me - PCOS * DH - Azoo*
    *IUI clomid 5/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 6/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 7/13 - Cancelled due to poor response*
    *IUI follistim 9/13 - Cancelled due to over response*
    *IVF #1 - 13R, 5M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFN & nothing to freeze*
    *IVF #2 - 7R, 4M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFP!!!!*
    *Beta #1 15dp3dt >2,000, Beta #2 21dp3dt >17,000!*
    *U/S on 6/27/14 @ 6w4d - 2 sacs, 1 HB found @ 125bpm!*
    *First OB appt 7/24/14*

BabyFetus Ticker
  • rrdiva1rrdiva1 member

Everyone have a good day!!!!!!! It is ok... :)

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imageatlb:
    So glad to see this is going well... Wink

Since we're all dying to know your thoughts on this. 

• imageKdgTeacher:

Then WTH should it fall on?  Chancie is the one posting them.

I get what you mean Kdg, but Chancie didn't pick all the categories herself or nominate everyone herself. The categories were posted last week and no one said anything then about thinking they weren't appropriate (regardless of whether or not they were). It's just interesting how no one spoke up before, but now that the voting has started and actual names were revealed, everyone wants to get up in arms about it. I also understand that some people may not have been around last week to voice their opinions. It is what it is, she apologized, let's move on.

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• LOL, being so new I wasn't expecting to be nominated for anything... I feel special. ;-)
    imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"