Trying to Get Pregnant

NBR-Bachelorette???

Any one going to tune in to this next season??? I am kind of getting sick of this reality show, but I also end up watching every Monday night. 

Re: NBR-Bachelorette???

• Yes, when does it start? It's so bad...but so good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekatrinareena79:
    Yes, when does it start? It's so bad...but so good.

May 15th :):) 

• Loading the player...
  • Yes. But I think Emily is boring and is only doing the show because she stopped making headlines and people were forgetting about her. I wish they would get new people to be the Bachelor and Bachelorette. 
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Me too.  I always say I'm not going to watch it, but I get sucked in every time!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I loved Emily she is so southern and sweet! I know I am a sucker for this stuff.. Want to make postings just for it? could be fun and can keep my mind off TTC! grr!
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reyka9Reyka9 member

I love all seasons of Bachelor/ette.  I find them absolutely fascinating, especially when they've broken up before the "After the Final Rose" show even tapes, ha ha.

Not an Emily fan, but I'll still watch.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will definitely be watching.  I know Emily was a favorite, but I always found her a little boring, so I?m interested to see how this season goes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagericecakes1216:
    Yes. But I think Emily is boring and is only doing the show because she stopped making headlines and people were forgetting about her. I wish they would get new people to be the Bachelor and Bachelorette. 

Yes I posted before I saw this...I agree!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageamberlocke:

I will definitely be watching.  I know Emily was a favorite, but I always found her a little boring, so I?m interested to see how this season goes.

I totally agree. She was very quiet on her season so it will be interesting to see if she can carry the season. Also, have you seen the previews? They have mentioned Bentley coming back, now that would be worth watching.
    Edited word

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• kje120kje120 member
    I'll probably watch, but I think she is a little boring so I don't know if it'll be entertaining enough.  I wish they would stop recycling people and start with someone fresh.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I LOVE this show thanks to DH (he actually watched this show before we met and thinks the Bachelor is the best show on television).  I love his play-by-play commentary (think Reality Steve raunchiness - is that a word?)

However, I can't stand Emily - she's as interesting as watching grass grow.  I live in Charlotte so the media coverage here was quite crazy for a few weeks when they were filming here.

TTC #1 Me: 30/DH: 35
  • Juicy71Juicy71 member
    imageSouthernpeach80:
    imageamberlocke:

I will definitely be watching.  I know Emily was a favorite, but I always found her a little boring, so I?m interested to see how this season goes.

I totally agree. She was very quiet on her season so it will be interesting to see if she can carry the season. Also, have you seen the previews? They have mentioned Bentley coming back, now that would be worth watching.
    Edited word

I just had to text DH this as it definitely makes it worth watching for me!  He was just saying he's not too excited about this season but I know we will watch it anyway!  Can't wait!! :)

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"