July 2012 Moms

Ooh, my first stranger comment!!

Finally I got a comment from a stranger about being pregnant! I know others have been having this and are annoyed with it, but for the first time I got to feel like I looked pregnant instead of fat. It probably helped that his wife was there and also pregnant, so he knew what to look for, but just made me so happy! Big Smile

And then last night my husband looked at my belly and commented that I "Just look soooooo pregnant..." LOL And how else am I supposed to look, prey tell?

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ooh, my first stranger comment!!

• I'm still waiting on my first comment!!! Grr!

• Congrats!!  People look at me and expect me to say I am delivering any day now....only to let them know I still have 2 1/2 more months to go.  The look on their face is priceless!!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker due in July Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebuffyandchris:

Congrats!!  People look at me and expect me to say I am delivering any day now....only to let them know I still have 2 1/2 more months to go.  The look on their face is priceless!!

I love stranger comments, especially when they compliment me.  Normally I don't handle compliments well, but seeing as how I feel like I look awful, it's nice to hear someone thinks the opposite.

I had someone say that the other day and I almost punched her.  Everybody else tells me I'm "all belly" or that they can't believe I'm so far along.  For goodness sakes, I'm measuring small- don't tell me I'm about to pop! Haha. 

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • imageiheartnjdevils:
    I'm still waiting on my first comment!!! Grr!

Me too :(  

Baby BOY is due May 23, 2014!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagerak123:

imageiheartnjdevils:
    I'm still waiting on my first comment!!! Grr!

Me too :(  

It'll happen ladies, but sometimes waiting is the hardest part.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• I was told that, if looking at me from behind, I don't look pregnant until I turn around. Uhm.. thanks?
    Mr & Mrs H. - It all began 10.21.09
    image Sasha & Melinda - Big Sisters!

• imageTheFutureMrsH2012:
    I was told that, if looking at me from behind, I don't look pregnant until I turn around. Uhm.. thanks?

I've been told this too a couple times.  I think it is nice enough, means I don't have a huge fat a$$. 

• imageTheFutureMrsH2012:
    I was told that, if looking at me from behind, I don't look pregnant until I turn around. Uhm.. thanks?

That is a high compliment!

I love when strangers notice I'm pregnant.  They have really sweet reactions.  Makes me feel happy.  The funny thing is that I was totally delusional for about 2 months thinking that I *finally* looked pregnant and not just fat but really that was only to me - no one was noticing that I had a belly..or they figured it was fat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"