February 2012 Moms
Options

AW - I'm an auntie!

My SIL had her baby today!  She went in last night to start induction (over a week late and progressing well, just not in labor yet) and when they started pitocin this morning, LO's heartrate dipped each time she contracted, so they did a c-section.  They had noticed something "off" about his heart in the last ultrasound, so were being extra careful, but he came out perfectly healthy!  Now to get through this workday so I can go meet him :)

I think I feel extra crazy-excited about it all because I just went through it and I'm trying really hard not to smother them, but it is NOT easy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW - I'm an auntie!

• Options
    ;how cute, congrats!!!!! Glad everyones well :)
  • Options
    Congrats! My SIL had a baby boy almost a month ago.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! How great for your LOs that they will grow up having cousins so close to their age.
  • Options
    How exciting! My sister is due in two weeks, I can't wait :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww congrats! My LO and his cousin are 4 months apart and it's so much fun already.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options

Congrats, Auntie!!!

And hugs to your SIL.  DS was having dips in his heart rate with each contraction, too (stupid pitocin!).  It is the most stressful thing in the world to hear when you are laboring through contractions.  I was moments away from a c-section when DS decided to make his appearance naturally.  Glad both boys are happy and healthy!! 

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"