Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

so tired...

I'm already exhausted with delievering the news to those who knew about the pregnancy. It's so tiring trying to find something to say. No one knows what to say/how to react and I don't blame them for that, but I hate feeling like I need to make them feel better about the situation.

I decided to work today, since at this point we are just waiting to see if my body will do this naturally or require a D&C, but my emotions are all over the place.

I have a feeling this will get worse before it gets better.

BFP#1 10/8/08 DD born 6/24/09
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
BFP#2 4/4/12 EDD: 12/13/12 m/c at 8w2d
BFP#3 8/18/12 EDD: 5/1/13 Beta @13DPO: 61, Beta@15DPO: 216
Baby BOY!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: so tired...

• Options
    ((hugs))
    imageimage After 2 years of trying with PCOS, 7 rounds of Clomid/Femara, and 2 early miscarriages, we finally found success. :) Due on April 24, 2013! Beta 1 (16 dpo): 477, Beta 2 (19 dpo): 1568, Beta 3 (21 dpo): 3560 Aug 24 - 5w ultrasound - 1 8mm gestational sac Aug 31 - 6w ultrasound - 1 empty 15 mm gestational sac - possible blighted ovum - Beta 41,716 Sept 7 - 7w ultrasound - 2 sacs, heart beats, and fetal poles - TWINS!! Baby A measuring 6w4d, Baby B measuring 6w6d BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.  I know how you feel.  I did not tell my co-workers, only my family. It was hard telling them that we lost baby. My husband was so excited about the pregnancy, he told all of his friends. I left it up to him to tell his friends. I had a natural miscarriage, my heart was broken. I just hope and pray we can have a healthy happy baby in the future.  I will keep you in my prayers. Just lean on your husband through this process. I wanted to shut my husband out, but I realized he lost the baby also.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and I know how you feel. Hang in there. I found that once word started to get around people tended to stay clear of me. That is almost better.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"