Breastfeeding
Options

Just need to vent...

It's been one of those days. The transition from EP to EBF is so freaking hard. DD has not nursed well at all today and I know it's irrational, but it makes me feel like a total failure. Our LC was out sick today and we had to see someone else who wasn't as good at answering my questions. And to top it off, DH got home late, my bra isn't fitting comfortably, and I just need a good cry. 

The one plus is that DD gained weight and is up to 5lbs 13.5oz (up from a birth weight of 3lbs 8oz). So no matter how she's being fed, my milk is doing it's job! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Just need to vent...

• Options
    Hang in there, mama!  You are doing great! HUGS :)

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
    BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
    BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

That's awesome that she is gaining weight! And you are right, whether it's from a bottle or straight from the tap, she is getting your milk! =)

Hang in there and keep trying. I ep'ed for a year with my first and this time around I am able to bf. It is so much more convenient not being tied to the pump! But now that I am only bf'ing, I wish my LO would take a bottle sometimes so the I can get a break. There are pros and cons to both either way great job and you should be so proud of yourself!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"