Babies: 6 - 9 Months

How much solids do you give your LO?

I'm curious how much solids u give your LO each day.  DD is still taking 4-7oz bottles, solids she gets

Am: 1.5 tb oatmeal, 1 oz fruit

Pm. 1.5 tb oatmeal 1 oz veggie 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much solids do you give your LO?

• He usually gets 2 of the 2nd stage gerber tubs twice a day, sometimes 3. 

He also gets watermelon or some other fruit every afternoon and depending on what I am eating, he may have some of that as well.  

• DD2 was slow to warm up to solids. She gets 4 7 oz bottles a day, plus 1-2 oz of a fruit or veg mixed with rice or oatmeal (just enough to thicken it) 2-3 times a day.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LO nurses on average 7-8 times in a 24 hour period.  He also gets 2 oz of fruit mixed with 3-4 tbsp of oatmeal in the morning, 2 oz veggie & 2 oz fruit at noon and 1 oz meat, 1 oz veggie & 2 oz of fruit in the evening.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • DD is 8 mos - she has

breakfast - 2 oz fruit + a small handful of Cheerios

lunch - fruit she can feed herself, typically banana - maybe 3 oz

dinner - 2 oz of meat or veggie and she may get some table food if there is something that she can feed herself

DD LOVES to feed herself!  She is little miss independent

• I don't really measure what solid food DD gets. But I would guess it's about 3 - 3.5 tbsp of food 3 times a day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"