November 2012 Moms

Where's the Monday Bish-fest at??

Did I miss it?  Am I a terrible person for looking forward to it?

Here's mine:

I have somehow become the one in charge of organizing, purchasing, and assembling all the food, beverages, and desserts for my friend's bridal shower this weekend... I guess none of the other bridesmaids' mothers taught them how to plan a party menu. 

Apparently I'm a good enough friend to not let the shower be a total disaster, but I'm passive-aggressive enough to complain about it. 

Also, I might cry when I'm mixing-up the sangria.  The sangria that I adore, and that I can have none of.  Crying

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where's the Monday Bish-fest at??

• I'm overwhelmed at the process of putting together a registry and list of things I need. Every time I see a stroller that looks great I see mixed reviews online. How am I supposed to pick one! I know I have plenty of time but it still stressed me out!
    party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker (formerly TTGP poster abfromva)
  • I'm sick of luncheons that cheap out on ketchup.  I'm paying 11 effing dollars for a panini and fries, the least you can do is give me real ketchup.  Not Yum Yum Mr. Ketchup, not Gold Tomato, I want Heinz.  Is that so much to ask?????

• Loading the player...
  • This morning while the doctor was searching for our child's heart beat my husband starts laughing because he's convinced he's going to hear it fart. Here we are listening to the heart beat for the first time and he's laughing! I'm clearly married to a 5 year old.

BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I agree with feeling overwhelmed thinking about registering. I am just not going to think of it until I HAVE to. Then, I will be taking my sis and SIL to register for (oops, I ment with) me Stick out tongue

I also just dont want to be at work today. I am kind of thinking about saying I am sick and going home. ---It is not busy, I am not working on any deals, we are staffed. My bed is calling my name.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageLadyBirdPgh:

This morning while the doctor was searching for our child's heart beat my husband starts laughing because he's convinced he's going to hear it fart. Here we are listening to the heart beat for the first time and he's laughing! I'm clearly married to a 5 year old.

Not this exactly, but I feel the same way, but SO even jokingly tells people he's 8. Everything is a joke and the only pregnancy symptom he tells anyone about is my mood swings. One of these day's I'd like a "she's really a trooper, even though she works longer days than I do, and gets up 2 hours before I do, she makes sure the c house is clean and she even makes dinner every night. I know how exhausted she must be". Instead, when people ask how I"m doing or feeling, he responds with "Be thankful you don't have to deal with the mood swings" UUUUGGGHHH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sick of people posting they are "beyond excited" or "beyond sad" or "beyond thrilled" in every freaking facebook update.  Half my friends seem to think that beyond is the latest and greatest word and use it all the time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageansi29:

I'm sick of people posting they are "beyond excited" or "beyond sad" or "beyond thrilled" in every freaking facebook update.  Half my friends seem to think that beyond is the latest and greatest word and use it all the time. 

Kind of reminds me of my sisters. "I saw Hunger Games, it was an AMAZING movie." or "I love the MyGlam bag, it's AMAZING." or "I painted my nails pink, they are AMAZING." or "I love that song by Jason Mraz, it's AMAZING." 

It's nearly killed the word for me. I hate it! No, I seriously doubt that all of those things are actually that amazing. Gah.

...that's all I've got today.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"