December 2012 Moms
Options

CPW: AW: 1st u/s today

This afternoon we had our 1st u/s.  Everything looked great!  We saw the little heart flickering.  My OB/GYN didn't measure the rate but said it looked fine.  I had me at 6w5d and LO measured at 6w6d.  :)  Our next u/s is in 2w. 

OB/GYN wants to keep me on progesterone until 13w and I'm to start with daily injections of Lovenox.  

DH and I are cautiously optimistic.  Stick, LO, stick!

Interestingly, when I asked OB/GYN about continuing with running he recommended against it based on my history.  He said normally it wouldn't be an issue but he wanted to play it conservatively with me so recommended walking briskly instead. A little disappointing but I'm happy to wait considering the possibilities.    
BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart

Re: CPW: AW: 1st u/s today

• Options

Congratulations! That is so exciting and such a relief, I can imagine!

They saw a HB at only 6w5d??? Tht's even more exciting!

Keep your heartrate at 140 bpm and you should be good. I've heard that from my DR and a hundred other sources. What's your family history?

I'll be on progesterone until 13/14 wks too as I had a progesterone deficiency in the past.

Congrats, again, and good luck!

~Jen

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageFML8608:

Congratulations! That is so exciting and such a relief, I can imagine!

They saw a HB at only 6w5d??? Tht's even more exciting!

Keep your heartrate at 140 bpm and you should be good. I've heard that from my DR and a hundred other sources. What's your family history?

I'll be on progesterone until 13/14 wks too as I had a progesterone deficiency in the past.

Congrats, again, and good luck!

~Jen

Thanks! I had a small placental tear in the 1st tri last pregnancy and then lost my daughter at 21w due to a placental abruption.  Dr just wants to play it safe so no running. 

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad LO looked good and you got to see the HB! How exciting!!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Wow, that is so scary. I can't imagine how you must've felt, I'd hve been completely heartbroken. This time will be better and things will work out beautifully, I'm just sure of it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congratulations!! How exciting.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your first daughter.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"