Toddlers: 24 Months+

Target swimsuits (Circo brand)- do they run small?

I'm pretty sure the clothing line does... how about the swimsuits? 

I'm so excited for my girls to have matching suits! My 3 year old is fitting perfectly into 3T, though she's pretty small (31 lbs.) Should I get her a 3T or 4T?

My 8 month old is tiny.... she is wearing 6m clothes. Should I get her a 9m or 12m?

Thanks! I'm wanting to order online, today..... :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Target swimsuits (Circo brand)- do they run small?

• I think they run pretty true to size for my DD at least (she is tall and skinny).  DD is 2 1/2 months and can still easily wear her 24 month swimsuit from last year. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For DD, I have found the clothing line to run small, but the bathing suits to be pretty true to size. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree, pretty true to size.  My kids are long and lean and last year my 23 month old AND 3 yr old could fit into an 2T.  My girls are very tiny though- DD is 4 and 31 pounds. 
  • True to size, or maybe even a little big.  DD is wearing her 2-piece 12 month from last summer and her 18-month one-piece and she is in mostly 24month/2T  clothes.  I would guess same as they are wearing in their regular clothes.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Seems to be true to size.  My DD is just fitting into 24 month clothes and I got her a 24 month suit and it is just a little saggy.  It should fit perfect when the warm months come.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Perfect!! Just what I needed to know :) Thanks so much!
  • imagelindac:
    For DD, I have found the clothing line to run small, but the bathing suits to be pretty true to size. 

Ditto. I have to buy 4T in regular Circo clothing but bought 3T swim shorts for my son. The rash guard shirts always run small too though. I bought that in 4T because I like them to be a little loose so they're easier to slip off when they're wet.

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"