May 2012 Moms
Options

39 Weeks...

0cm dilated and 50% effaced... So looks like he's staying in for the long haul. I have to give a demo at work on Wednesday, tickets to Little Shop of Horrors on Thursday, and a Kentucky Derby party on Saturday. Plus I want to see The Avengers this weekend, so I'm content to let him stay in until his due date.

Apparently he's really low though. My doctor was surprised that I can still walk without waddling. I'm really not having trouble walking, so I'm pretty lucky I guess!

Re: 39 Weeks...

• Options
    I'm 36 weeks and can't stand for too long...she's super low!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

You never know, you could go into labor anytime though!  But I hope he stays if you really want to see that movie ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is totally off topic but I was in a production of Little Shop of Horrors last Fall. It is a great show!
  • Options

imagewinter-shock:
    This is totally off topic but I was in a production of Little Shop of Horrors last Fall. It is a great show!

I love the show. We bought the tickets last May before we knew I'd be pregnant at this time. Show opens this week, so this was the earliest date we could change our original tickets to. Really hope I get to see it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"