Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Bucket list? - GTKY -

I was just on vacation last week and we went skydiving (18,000) feet! That was one thing that I have always wanted to do, and it was Amazing! ( I definitely reccommend it to everyone) :-)

Whats on your bucket list (not neccessarily before children)?

Re: Bucket list? - GTKY -

• Options
    I've always wanted to watch a Cubs game in Chicago at their home field...and eat a Chicago deep-dish pizza. Not necessarily at the same time.
  • Options
    My gosh!  That is really exciting.  I'm glad you had an amazing time. Smile

My biggest bucket list item would be getting back into funeral service and getting licensed.  I did it for years and loved it.  So, I'd like to go back to school (I have a BA in Communications as-is) and earn a dual funeral service degree.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go to Bora Bora and stay on one of those huts above water for one week. Just completely unplugg from everything and totally refresh myself! Smile I can't think of a better place to do it!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    One of my bucket list items is to drive coast to coast across Canada with my family.  I've lived in several of the provinces, but I'd love to visit the maritime provinces since I've never been further east than Quebec.
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I want to go fishing in Alaska, and go see the Grand Canyon. 

Those are my two big ones. 

DH has one thing on his bucket list (incase you care, lol)  To play a round at pebble beach. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Our latest bucket list item is to visit all of the national parks. We're starting in June with Ohio and Kentucky :)
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    this had me thinking, as well as the May siggy challenge of a dream vacation spot.  I would like to go to Australia with DH for at least 3 months, and travel the entire country. CLimb Ayers Rock, snorkel in the great barrier reef, feed the Kangaroos...everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The biggest thing on my list is to go to every MLB ballpark. I am a HUGE baseball fan and would love to do that! We almost have the whole west coast done, should finish that this summer! 

Next is to go bungee jumping!  

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I want to take a vacation to the Northwest Territories or Nunavut. (Canadian far north) I want to go for a few weeks but it's just not something I can do right now.

• Options

I have a very random list, but these are probably my favorite 3:

1.  Ride in a Hot Air Balloon - we bought a groupon for this and have been trying to go but the winds haven't been in our favor - scheduled to go again on 7/21 as long as I'm not KU.

2.  Get married by Elvis in Vegas - already married, but I've always wanted to do this.

3.  Visit Ireland

TTC #1 Me: 30/DH: 35
  • Options
    Start my own business!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageaddieusc13:

2.  Get married by Elvis in Vegas - already married, but I've always wanted to do this.

Hel-lo vow renewal.

A genius idea and a fun one, too.  This cracked me up because my best friend is actually going to do this for her ceremony.  Why not? 

I hope you're able to go!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagealicekramden:
    imageaddieusc13:

Hel-lo vow renewal.

A genius idea and a fun one, too.  This cracked me up because my best friend is actually going to do this for her ceremony.  Why not? 

I hope you're able to go!

Haha - it WILL be done.  DH says he'll humor me one day when we revisit Vegas. 

TTC #1 Me: 30/DH: 35
  • Options
    These are all so great!

• Options
    Go skydiving and visit (not just drive through) every state. I have a lot more, but those are two I would really like to do.
    Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member

These are some of the things I'd like to do in my lifetime:

*  Visit at least 40 countries (22 down, 18 to go!)

*  Learn to really converse in a language other than English (I've started to learn French, Japanese, and Spanish, but I'm FAR from fluent in any of them)

*  Write a children's book that gets published

imageimage
  • Options

-edited out for privacy-

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"