Trying to Get Pregnant

Mother's Day Gifts

Ok, so I know that Mother's day can be a bit challenging for some of us who have been waiting for that BFP for awhile, but I'm trying not to think so much about me and more about my wonderful mom. My mom's had a rough year (diagnosed with a brain tumor last June) and underwent 5 operations. She is doing great now! Big Smile I really want to do something special, not the typical flowers, gift card, or new clothes. Anyone have any suggestions?
Pregnancy Ticker
CP - October 2011 (5 weeks and 6 days) BFP Sept 2012 (Round 3 of Clomid) M/C - October 2012 (9 weeks w/ no dev. after 5 weeks) BFP - December 2012 - Only 6 weeks after M/C! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mother's Day Gifts

• Spa/massage gift card.....who doesn't love those???
    party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Kindle with books loaded?

Me: 34 Mild Thin PCOS DH: 36

5 Clomid & TI= BFFN

IUI-IVF coming Soon...

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrskitton:
    Spa/massage gift card.....who doesn't love those???

This.  I'm glad your mom is recovering.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSweetC80:

Stay the night and go to a spa.

I am glad to hear your mom is doing well!  I agree with SweetC80.  My mom, sister, brother's girlfriend and I recently spent the night at the spa and it was AMAZING!!!  I didn't think it was my thing but I came home telling DH about my 'weekend'...as if I had been gone multiple days and not a mere 24 hours ;) It wasn't too expensive either (we split the cost of the room three ways b/c it was for my sister's bday). The cost of the room included use of the spa, an afternoon tea, cocktail hour, and breakfast the next morning.  And there was coffee/tea and light snacks throughout the spa. It was the most relaxing experience ever!  

BFP on 5/3/12 - EDD 1/12/13 - Samuel Joseph born 1/5/13!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my mom always asks for botox. Indifferent
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing well.

I am going to send my mom the book The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin because I think that she will like it. 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Haha, This cracks me up :)

& Thanks Ladies, I'll check into some local spas! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    CP - October 2011 (5 weeks and 6 days) BFP Sept 2012 (Round 3 of Clomid) M/C - October 2012 (9 weeks w/ no dev. after 5 weeks) BFP - December 2012 - Only 6 weeks after M/C! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"