April 2011 Moms
Options

Linus got hurt (again) on his bday :(

Poor little guy! It was his party yesterday and he was having so much fun showing off in front of everyone.He was standing up at his baby gate and turned around and let go. He fell and blammed his head on a box that was sitting there. I freaked out and was ready to take him to the ER. There was a huge dent in his forehead immediately and I thought he surely broke his skull. I never would have imagined it could dent in that far. He screamed for what felt like a 1/2 hr straight, but was probably 15 minutes. My sister is a pediatric nurse and said he looked fine. It immediately swelled and is working on a pretty good sized bump still. I called the emergency dr and they said to just watch him. He seems fine today, but what a first birthday!!! (and he was terrified of his cake lol)

photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg

Re: Linus got hurt (again) on his bday :(

• Options
    Poor baby!  Happy Birthday!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    poor guy :(   I'm pretty sure my son has had a bruise somewhere on his head from 9m till now. The pedi said that's normal but I feel like my kid is a clutz!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor little guy! Happy birthday, Linus!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Poor Linus, but Happy Birthday just the same!
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    I am happy he is okay.  There is nothing worse then your child falling and getting that bump on their head for the first time.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"