Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Bath Time

This post is not for advice just forewarning it is for reflecting on something to make you smile,  I noticed last night AJ had a daddy and me bath time now he can sit up unassisted for more than a minute, He loved it ! I put toys in the bath tub he was playing having fun. he even wanted to do belly time that were we said ahno bath time fun is over! But thinking back on how much bath time changed since he has been born.  Looking back at the peeing in the tub, first time water gets in their eyes, stealing the wash cloth to teeth with it, and my fav trying to sit up and roll out of the bath chair. Seems like a life time away. What is your favorite thing your lo does at bath time??????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bath Time

• It's so amazing to watch how fast they grow, isn't it?

My son is continually trying to face-plant in the water lol.  He has one water toy (a little turtle that he squirts) and he always puts the turtle in his mouth and lets it hang there while he plays (like a paci).

• We did the face plant tonight :( he recovered quickly but we will keep a eye on him tonight. but it was so awesome to do their first his first tonight was splashing in the water, 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"