December 2011 Moms
Options

My beast-child

He just grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face to his waiting mouth. It took two to untangle him from my head, and I might have a hickey on one cheek, but I have never laughed so hard. He thought it was pretty funny, too. 

Now I know why many women opt for "short 'n' sassy" new mom hair. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My beast-child

• Options
    Bahahaa! Adelynn grabs my hair by the handful with both hands. It's like she is trying to steer me with reins. LOL. I totally understand the mommy hair-cuts now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have loooong hair and I was just telling dh if it weren't that I'd look hideous I would cut all my hair off...heck it's all falling out anyway!!!!

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha yeah. I've also realized the want for a "mom" cut. But it's not gonna happen! :)
    Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>
  • Options

Cute!  DS also loves grabbing and pulling my hair with his chubby little fists.  He finds it very entertaining.

I still won't cut my hair though.  I've already (temporarily)  ditched some of my favorite pieces of jewelry.

• Options
    I did get a 'mom cut' when I was pregnant (accidentally; I had a stylist who didn't listen to me lol) and the dang baby grabs it anyway! I think I'd have to shave my head completely to keep my hair out of his grubby little fingers, heh.
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• Options

LOL

DS grabs and pulls my hair all.the.time. Hard too! I refuse to get a 'mom-cut' though, I love my long hair!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I get this too.  I'm not going to cut my hair, but I'm definitely having to stop wearing dangly earrings.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hahahaha!! My little guy always grabs my shirt and my arm when I'm about to feed him and crams his little face into my armpit making a hilarious "sucky" face, sucking on his lower lip. He's yet to grab my hair but I am sure he would if I didn't keep it tied back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"