IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

Re: Lon.g Is.land Me.dium

• Options

i've seen commercials but haven't watched.

her accent makes me want to punch her ;)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

I have seen it a couple of times. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about her bothers me.  I'm not a total believer in the whole communicating with spirits thing but if that is what brings people comfort, so be it. I am not one to judge however I just can't relate to her.  

Maybe it is just the connection I feel with people who are struggling with IF in public (ex. The Little Couple, Guiliana and Bill, etc) but I feel like I could be friends with them in real life. The L.I.M. is someone I just can't see myself being friends with. KWIM? 

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetheworms:

i've seen commercials but haven't watched.

her accent makes me want to punch her ;)

she is a little -- loud -- and the accent is....noticeable.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    imagearbutusbride:

I have seen it a couple of times. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about her bothers me.  I'm not a total believer in the whole communicating with spirits thing but if that is what brings people comfort, so be it. I am not one to judge however I just can't relate to her.  

Maybe it is just the connection I feel with people who are struggling with IF in public (ex. The Little Couple, Guiliana and Bill, etc) but I feel like I could be friends with them in real life. The L.I.M. is someone I just can't see myself being friends with. KWIM? 

i would love to meet her and see if she was able to 'read' me. I believe in signs, for sure.

DH says its all psychological....Im just not sure what I believe.

And her pocketbooks are HUGE!!!! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

I've only seen the commercials - her nails look spooky to me...LOL

I don't think I'd pay money for someone to "read" me but I think it'd be fun to try...just to see how accurate they were.

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I watch it!   I used to watch John Edwards (is that the right name?  suddenly looks funny) - Crossing Over.  Anyway I love that stuff...  Yeah she's loud and has a strong L.I. accent, nails, etc. - she really is the stereotypical mom for that area IMO. 
  • Options
    i don't watch it, she annoys me lol but my aunts who live in LI have seen her, and swear by her, that she is amazing
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"