Parenting after a Loss
Options

I'm off today

But sent dd to daycare. It's so that I can give the house a good clean, which let me spend all weekend with her rather than cleaning. And I'm making her a bunch of food, which is otherwise tough to do either at night or while also watching her. I may sneek in a massage too because I haven't had one in years, and after being pregnant with a 10lb baby I earned it, right?

Have you sent LO to daycare and stayed home (other than sick)? Did you feel horribly guilty?

Btw, I'm pumping & bumping- not just taking a break.  

*Married 10.10.08*
TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14

Re: I'm off today

• Options
    Sure, I've actually done this several times...and DS is only 14+ months old. I felt a tiny bit guilty the first time I did it, but after that, no way! It's the only way I can really power through getting errands or stuff around the house done. I suspect that, as DH and I prepare to put our house on the market and then eventually get a new one, there will be many more days D goes to the sitter's while we take care of stuff around the house. The way I see it, if it's a day that daycare's open, I have to pay whether he goes or not, so I might as well take advantage and send him there for at least a few hours.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I sometimes have Fridays off, which is one of DD's days at school. We pay for it, and it's not cheap, so I send her. I'm usually far less productive than you are being Wink
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"