Pregnant after IF

does the waiting ever get easier??

Patiently waiting my Beta #2 results. My #1 numbers were strong at a 343 and my RE had me wait 4 days to do the next one. So now I'm 13dp6dt, had my blood work and am patiently waiting the call.

Also, just to remind myself that i was pregnant, i have POAS on a stick every day since my Beta #1. Is that obsessive?

TTC since August 2010
4 failed cycles of clomid, 1 Femara IUI = BFN IVF #1- results 3/20- BFN
FET - April 17 - 2 frosties 5aa
Beta #1 9dp6dt- 4/26 - 344 BFP!!
Beta #2 13dp6dt- 4/30- 1385
u/s scheduled for 5/16
3 furbabies (1 pug mix, 2 tabby cats)
SAIF/PAIF welcome
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: does the waiting ever get easier??

• imagelaureniskeen:

Patiently waiting my Beta #2 results. My #1 numbers were strong at a 343 and my RE had me wait 4 days to do the next one. So now I'm 13dp6dt, had my blood work and am patiently waiting the call.

Also, just to remind myself that i was pregnant, i have POAS on a stick every day since my Beta #1. Is that obsessive?

I can't even remember how many sticks I PO between beta #1 and u/s #1. So I say, no, not obsessive at all!!Big Smile

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • imagejillychris:
    imagelaureniskeen:

I can't even remember how many sticks I PO between beta #1 and u/s #1. So I say, no, not obsessive at all!!Big Smile

just expensive :)

TTC since August 2010
    4 failed cycles of clomid, 1 Femara IUI = BFN IVF #1- results 3/20- BFN
    FET - April 17 - 2 frosties 5aa
    Beta #1 9dp6dt- 4/26 - 344 BFP!!
    Beta #2 13dp6dt- 4/30- 1385
    u/s scheduled for 5/16
    3 furbabies (1 pug mix, 2 tabby cats)
    SAIF/PAIF welcome
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope, the waiting for the next test/results always sucks.  After the betas, it's waiting for the 1st u/s, then the next u/s, then the NT scan, then the Level 2 u/s, and on and on. 

One piece of advice -- put away the pee sticks soon.  They are only designed to register beta levels up to a couple thousand, and then the line may actually start to get lighter again because they are being overloaded by the level of hormones in your system.  Save yourself the panic of seeing the line get lighter one day, and just stop now!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"